Chapter 8

I wanted some time alone so I told the others to not follow me. I walked out of the school and wanted to go home but something caught my attention. A familiar spark and shimmer from...

NANCY'S NECK?!

I turned to that direction and saw Jimin flirting with Nancy in the distance and he was kissing her on the lips. I got closer and after Jimin pulled away, I saw it.

I gritted my teeth, Jimin gave her my necklace didn't he?! Ugh!

I stomped over to him and pulled his ear.

Jimin groaned in pain, "Ah! H-Hajima! "

I pinched it hard and he faced me.

I let go and crossed my arms.

Jimin's eyes widened and he spoke, "Y-Y/N?! What are you doing here? "

Anger boiled, he promised me that he would not give the necklace to anyone! Ugh...

He then turned to Nancy and he held my hand.

Jimin eyes had guilt and said, "I know what you mean. The neck-"

I slapped him.

He stared back at me and Nancy rushed to him.

I know what you think, I am the younger one and yet, I am the one who hit my own brother...

Me :  You've done enough!

Nancy : Shut up you slut! Don't you dare touch him!

Me : Don't call me out of my name!

Nancy : Oh? Why? You are such a fat pig-

I slapped her again. I scowled, "I said don't call me out of my name! Are you deaf? Whore! "

Nancy stood up and Jimin said, "Mianhe..."

Nancy : Don't say sorry to her! She's a stupid bitc-

I slapped her again. When will she ever stop?!

I grabbed Nancy's neck and tried to pull the necklace from her neck. It was a bad idea...

She screamed for help and I saw her struggling to breath. Jimin kept tugging on my arm to stop but I finally pulled the necklace out. I held it in my palms and it shone upon me.

I started to go back to senses and realised that everyone was shocked and started blaming me. I saw Nancy unconscious on the ground...

Oh no! I did not just do that! What has gone into my head?! Why did I do that?! I shouldn't have went to the dark side, I should not...

Boy 1 : Such disgrace!

Girl 1 : Ugh... She is not human!

I looked at Jimin and then saw Yuri... Not again, memories came back to when Kai-

Jimin looked back at me with worry. I froze there.

Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook rushed towards me.

Taehyung : How did this happened?!

Jimin was right beside Nancy and started calling the ambulance.

Is she alright?! I quickly asked Jimin, "Is s-she alright?! "

Jimin ignored me... This time, I was so done for...

The teacher came and she was not happy.

Mrs Preach scolded me and said, "You are suspended from school for one week! Think about what you have done! "

I lowered my head and felt that the world came to an end. Tears were about to flow out. What am I doing! What would my mother say?!

Yuri came beside me and said, "I told you, this side of yours is dangerous!"

My side was developed because of Kai. I really hate him, I regret everything. I regret having him on my side. I regret having him in my life. I regret... Not forgetting him... I regret not agreeing to come to this school. I just want to go back to where I came from, with me and my mother living together. Why was my life that hard?!

I did not care and ran away. I don't know where I ran but as long it is far away from everything. I was a curse to others. I hurt others...I hurt myself... I hurt everything...

Splash! Plat!

Rain poured on me. I held up the necklace and sat on the ground. I did not care about anything else, I did not care what others would think of me. I just want everything to be away. I am a curse. I started crying...

I shouted out everything that makes me mad and sad.

I did not care if others think I am crazy. This necklace...

I then felt something over my head. Raindrops did not pour on me, I looked up and saw a man, holding an umbrella above me.

??? : Y/N...Why are you here alone?

He knows my name?! Don't tell me that he is Jimin or my stepbrothers.

I stood up and looked at him...

He smiled at me brightly.

I stammered, "M-Mark?! "

Quick note : He is Mark, from a Kpop group call Got7 and he is so handsome!