Rides with Ace (Single)

Title: Rides with Ace
Author: Ignitess_
Status: Incomplete

Blurb
"Despite being a total jerk, he made her laugh, and laughter is music of the heart."
Mellow and sweet, Flo was in love with her best friend/heartthrob extraordinaire, Kane Jacobs. Unfortunately, her feelings for him were unreciprocated, seeing as he chased every single thing in a skirt that wasn't and never would be Flo.
Drowning in boredom, Flo just wanted to taste freedom...or at least a sip of liquor. Luckily, her world spiraled downhill (uphill) the moment a boy arrived at her doorstep, wasted beyond infinity. The drunken dude was Ace Lockwood and he was a certified badass.
Apparently he had "accidentally" crashed his motorcycle into her mailbox, pissed on her succulent "Mr Succulent" and puked on her porch.
But after a few weeks of getting to know "Mr Certified BadAss" Flo realized that she wasn't just infatuated with his motorcycle but also...the boy riding it.

Blurb
Okay. Before I say anything, go and read the freaking book. This novel is, sadly, incomplete, but hopefully that wrong will soon be righted. Hopefully. Second of all, Rides with Ace is number 11 in Humour and number 14 in Teen Fiction. Like, come on people, genius. Third of all, a shout-out to the seriously goddamn awesome Ignitess_ and who else loves her book Rides with Ace? Come on, people, come on! I know you're out there!
Okay, but seriously, the book is just so goddamn amazing, I can't even begin to...ugh. Anyways. Yeah. Another reason to just absolutely love Ignitess_look at her profile picture! Dylan O'Brien, people, and cue dreamy sighs. Yeah. Love her profile picture.
Anyways, onto the story. I just adored reading it. In my opinion, she italices way too many unnecessary words but, and I quote, "that's just her writing style, not every one is going to like it". But I love the book and even if I had to walk naked through Antarctica to read the next chapter I would do it. Disregarding the fact that I probably wouldn't survive.
Tell me what you thought in the comments!

<3 Jess