Flo (Single)

Title: Flo
Author: LovelyLivvi
Status: Incomplete

Blurb
"I saw a soft, golden hue and the silhouette of a girl dancing by herself. Flo."
Holden Peters adventres through the complicated contemporary context of teenage love and discovers the challenges of falling for a girl who believes she is born in the wrong time.

Review
So, compared to the last work of LovelyLivvi that I reviewed, Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations, the blurb to Flo is quite short. But short doesn't mean worse. I loved Flo as much as I did Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations. And that's saying something, right?
If you haven't read Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations please, please, please go and check it out! Also, follow LovelyLivviand her second account colourlessnessbut don't worry, books from her second account coming soon in this recommendation novel.
So for me, Flo is a lot deeper than Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations. The last one was just so light-hearted and fluffy and just so sweet, and compared to Flo, "tastes like candy canes, like Christmas" yeah, no, don't even ask.
In Flo, there's a little bit more of adult-y stuff, like death-y stuff and deep, feeling-y stuff. I'm currently in a love-hate relationship with this book, with the author, because seriously, I fall so in love with her writing and everything and then ugh, she goes and does something like that.
Okay. Yeah. Go and read the book, you won't regret it. Thank you to the ever amazing LovelyLivviand check out her books!

<3 Jess