Rejected (Single)

Title: Rejected
Author: WaitingForEnd
Status: Incomplete

Blurb
Prince Damian rejects the girl chosen by his mother without ever meeting or seeing her and without knowing said girl can hear every brutal word of his rejection. Years later, he finally meets her for the first time and falls hard for her. Without realizing she is the same person.

My Review
Okay. So this isn't a story I normally would read, not even in the right category. I'm not a Fantasy fan (sorry Fantasy-lovers out there.) but I am definitely a Romance fan so I suppose this book did catch my attention. I love Princes and rejections, and contrary to what most people would think when reading the title "Rejection" it has nothing to do with werewolves mating or whatever.
When I read the story, I loved it. Rejected is written by the fabulous WaitingForEnd whose books I can't say I've really read before. However, when I read Rejected, it definitely sparked an interest for me in the writing of WaitingForEnd. What can I say? The story is beautiful.
The plot actually reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, when the beast "rejected" the old hag (courtesy of TessaMxdory95) but as all good writers do WaitingForEnd has put their own spin on it. When I read it, I just (I think I say "fall in love" too much) fell in love with the plot. It's not that original, I do admit, and it is just a little cliché, but it was amazing nonetheless. Only the best can pull off cliché and make it their own.
This story is, sadly, incomplete, with only 26 parts to it. Yes, there are grammatical mistakes and words missing here and there but then again, I'm sure WaitingForEnd is only human and will make mistakes now and then. Apart from that, well what can I say? The formal royalty lingo is hands-down awesome, and completely correct, and the villagers way of speaking is, well, correct as well.
All in all, even if you don't normally read Fantasy, and especially if you do, read the book. Give it a try. Comment below if you've read it and tell me what you thought of it!

<3 Jess