I Am Reese (Series)

Series: I Am Reese
Author: sprittals98

Title: I Am Reese
Status: Completed
Book: One (Official)

Blurb
Reese has always dreamed of being a YouTube star, but all she has ever done is make rant videos that she never had guts to post. So when her younger sister finds them and posts them online as a prank, Reese thinks her life is officially over and done with. Surprisingly, though, people think they're hilarious.
On a confidence high, Reese decides to make the video diaries every week, with the help of one hot neighbour. Soon "I Am Reese" is the biggest thing in the country. But when so many people love you, there's going to be a few that do just the opposite. Hate you.

My Review
Loved it. Loved it! LOVED IT! The blurb just caught me immediately. The idea is original, the way sprittals98 writes is original and I would definitely deem this book a Wattpad Original. It might not seem like a book you would normally read, but when I gave it a try, I loved it so much.
So do the same and give the book a try. Yes, this is in a sort-of series, but you'll figure that out later. I loved this book, and sprittals98 writes so flawlessly and so well. Damn, all these great writers. Definitely worth a read.

Title: An Artistic Duo
Status: Completed
Book: Two (Spin-Off)

Blurb
Being the younger sister of a world-famous YouTuber makes life slightly more difficult for Lace Carter. But she gets to escape it all at the Harleen Art Camp. The Harleen Art Camp is her safe haven, everything she needs, the one place where she can truly be herself and escape in her art.
There's only one problem - Eli Evans. He, in her opinion, is the most annoying boy to have ever walked on the face of the Earth. Not to mention he always manages to beat Lace in the annual art competition. But this year, Lace is determined to beat him at his game, and to be the best. Why? Because this year, her whole career is at stake.
Too bad the directors of the Art Camp have decided to have partners this year. And just guess who Lace's partner turns out to be.

My Review
Okay, so when the first book didn't disappoint, I just had to read the second book. Again, thank you to the awesome sprittals98 for sharing this amazing story with everyone. I loved it. It definitely didn't disappoint me. In fact, I loved it more than I loved IAR.
No, you don't have to read IAR to understand AAD and the plot. Because AAD is a spin-off (I mentioned that above) it means the perspective and POV is completely different. So you really don't need to read IAR but do it. It's amazing.
I love this story so much, it's indescribable. So damn splendiferous and awesome and oh my God, just read it, okay? I promise it won't disappoint. Not to mention it's completely and utterly hilarious! Oh my God. Oh my God. Just read the damn book. :)

<3 Jess