Maid For Hire (Single)

Title: Maid For Hire
Author: demonicblackcat
Status: Completed

Blurb
What would you do if your new boss is your biggest enemy in school? Popular girl Andrea Robinson has a big secret: she's actually very poor and has to work her butt off to maintain her lifestyle. But when she finds out that she's working for Alec Blaze, the school's most despicable player who dumped her best-friend two years ago, as his maid, her life is completely turned around.
Alec finds absolute pleasure from annoying the hell out of her, and often she finds herself trying not to beat him up into a mush. But what is Alec actually hiding from everyone? Why is he such a different person at home?
Most importantly, why is it getting harder and harder for Andrea to hate him?

My Review
Goddamn. demonicblackcat has once again managed to create such a flawless piece of work I am in tears. It is just so not fair! :( Anyway, if you've read any of her other works, you'll love this one. So different from TQTOAH (The Quirky Tale of April Hale) mainly because of the swearing Andrea does throughout the story.
But it's equally as hilarious and entertaining. The relationship between Andrea and Alec is so funny and so entertaining to read, I can't even describe how in love with this story I am. Just read the book. Trust me, it won't disappoint.
Again, a Wattpad Original, even if the idea's a little cliché.

<3 Jess