CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

I never do this, but this song inspired this chapter and the ones to come - SG
__________

"May I have this dance? To make it up to you. Can I say something crazy? I love you. Give me both your hands. To make it up to you. Let me spin and excite you..." - May I Have This Dance - Meadowlark (Cover)

__________

THE PRINCE | twenty-six.

3rd.

Dear Diary,

I am proud of myself.

I'm in college. Have a job. And best of all have moved on.

It took me about two and half months, but I'm here.

Nineteen has never been so good.

Honestly, I don't know why it was so hard for me to let go of Justin. It's not even like we were dating, but it sure as hell felt like it after a while. Maybe it was the sneaking around or the way he made me feel special, I don't know, but I realized that the world is still moving whether or not he and I are "together." Or whatever we were.

It seems as though he has moved on too.

I've seen pictures of him at events and stuff. He looks even better than he did before. Like I really good. Even when he has Francia on his arm...

Okay. I know what you're thinking. You think I sound a little bitter for a person who has so-called "moved-on," but all I'm saying is he looks good... even though she's next to him.

I can tell nothing is going on between them. He had a look on his face and she was just clinging on to him. It made me laugh.

See, no bitterness here. Only positivity.

"Baby!" her mother yelled out. Baby dropped her pen next to her notebook and looked up.

"Yeah?"

She sat there waiting for her mother reply, but all she was given was silence.

"Yeah?" she repeated, raising her voice.

"...Come," her mother replies in an obvious tone. Baby rolled her eyes as she reluctantly stood from her chair. She did that all the time. She would just yell out Baby's name and when Baby would reply, she would just stay silent.

"Yes, mother?" Baby asked as she strolled in the room.

"Can you be a dear and call Steven for me? I can't reach my phone." Baby watched as her mom slowly as up in the bed and slid her legs towards the edge of the bed. Her eyes flickered over to the phone and saw it barely a foot away on the bedside table.

"Sure," Baby rolled her eyes walking over to the phone. She unlocked the phone by pressing her thumb on the home button. Going to the phone app, she clicked Steven's number and pressed the phone against her ear. "And what would you like to me to say, oh mother dear?" she asked as the phone rang.