CHAPTER NINETEEN.

CAN I JUST SAY...I LOVED Y'ALLS COMMENTS LAST CHAPTER. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT MUCH INTERACTION. MADE MY DAY xx

THE PRINCE | nineteen.

B.

Waking up to a half-naked body was not on my to-do list for this trip. I groan quietly moving my hand to my forehead. Lifting my head up slowly, I look over to Justin who was laying on his stomach peacefully. I look down and see his arm wrapped around my stomach firmly. I can't believe last night happened.

Flashes of last night cloud my mind as I grab ahold of the cream silk sheets. I slowly moved Justin's hand, stopping every now and then to make sure he doesn't wake up. I breathe in and out slowly pausing my movements. Setting his arm back down, I slide over to the edge of the bed.

I wince immediately as I attempted to sit up. I groan softly hitting my head back on the pillow. I move my hand on my lower stomach, rubbing it slowly. Still, under the sheets, I lift them up slowly revealing my bare body. I drop the sheets quickly. What do I do now? I can't just leave especially since I don't want him to think I'm that kind of girl, but I also don't know where my clothes are.

I look back over at Justin who was still sound asleep. I turn my back towards him and place my hands under my head. I can barely sit up and I don't exactly know where I am right now.

I prop myself up on my elbow to lay on my side. The sun shone behind me creating my shadow on the bed. My hair was tousled, going in every direction. I would honestly hate if Justin woke up and saw me a mess right next to him.

Even though it hurts, I would have to get out of this bed to the bathroom. I could see the en-suite on the other side of the room. I can make it... I think.

My eyelids grew heavy and my body grew tired. I don't think I can make it. Lowering my head on my pillow, I decided to just lay there. Knowing me, I wouldn't want to leave this bed -- this very very comfortable bed, may I add.

Closing my eyes, I slow my breathing and soon find myself falling into a deep sleep.

I still can't believe this all happened.

12 Hours Earlier...

"What?" he asks stepping closer to me.

"What if I don't want you to wait any longer?" I repeat.

"But I thought-- I do not want you to feel like you have to do anything with me. I am happy with how everything is now," he says grabbing my hand. "You do not need to rush into anything."

"I know," I look down putting my arms around his waist. "But I think I'm ready."

"You think you are ready?" he chuckles. "You are so cute," he leans down and kisses the top of my forehead.

"Thank you...but I do think I'm ready. I am ready," I reiterate. "Am I not convincing enough?" I smile, biting my lip. I go on my tippy toes and slowly move my arms around his neck.

"You are going to drive me crazy." Pressing his lips to mine, I find myself completely falling into his embrace and never wanting to leave. He pulls away and says, "Really, really crazy," he mumbles before giving me a quick kiss. I feel him tighten his grip on me as he lifted me off the ground.

"You're crazy."

"For you," he replies smoothly.

"Good one," I snort.

He spun me around once and carried me towards the stairs. I looked behind him as we left the kitchen, checking if anyone saw us.

"Justin, I'm wet!"