CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

this gif is old but gold. 

i hope you guys enjoy this chapter! don't forget to vote and comment

THE PRINCE | fourteen.

B.

"Are you sure you still don't want to come? There are a lot of cute guys in St.Tropez," Nicole smirked. "It'll be fun."

"I'm good," I laugh. "Now go before it gets late. Have fun," I say before giving her a quick hug.

She got in the car quickly, she rolled down the window and waved goodbye as the car started to drive off. I waved back until they drove out the driveway.

I rushed back inside the villa quickly and headed straight towards the stairs. I wanted to wait until they all left to get ready so they wouldn't suspect anything.

My feet were moving faster than comfortable causing for me to trip on the stairs. "Oh my gosh," I whisper to myself. I felt my heart drop making me stop in place. I took a deep breath before continuing up the steps.

Now I need to change and get ready.

I grabbed my laptop from my bedside table and carried it with me to the bathroom. I kicked the door open and walked over to the counter. I was running behind and I blame Clara. She was practically having a hissy fit because she couldn't fit everything in her bag.

I rolled my eyes at just the thought of today's earlier events. I glided my fingers against the touched pad of my laptop to move the mouse over the Facetime app. I clicked Liv's contact. As it rang, I smoothed my hair back until I saw it was connecting.

"Baby, baby, baby," Liv sang in the tune of the TLC song. "Did your 'friends' leave?" she asks putting up her fingers to do air quotations.

"Yes, my friends did leave," I laugh adjusting the screen back. "Now I can get ready in peace," I breathe out. "Keep talking while I go grab a chair," I tell her as I jog out of the bathroom.

"What was I saying again?" I hear her whisper to herself as I quickly grab the chair behind the desk. "...Oh yeah! Okay so, I went on a little search to learn more about this prince guy..."

"What did this search entail?" I ask, carrying the chair back in with me. I set it down behind the counter. I sat down comfortably then grabbed my makeup bag. I crossed my legs in front of me and began getting ready as Liv spoke again.

"Well, this guy definitely knows how to party from time to time..." her voice wanders off as I twisted open my concealer.

"I can imagine. When I first met him, he practically owned the room saying hi to a bunch of people and what not," I tell her. I looked up at the mirror and began dotting my face with concealer.

"Do you know someone by the name of Francia?" she asks looking up from her phone.

"Yeah...why?" I reply slowing moving my eyes over to her.

"Yeah...they seem to have some history. If I could, I would fly over there and do a personal investigation to know more."

"Y'know," I began putting down my hands. "I knew there was something off about her," I point towards the screen with the concealer top in my hand. "I knew from the minute I saw her and Justin together. Then I saw her in the bathroom and she seemed to be surprised about who I was."

"There's a bunch of pictures of them hanging out...like a lot."

"Nicole said they were friends so I'm not surprised."