CHAPTER TWELVE.

HI CUTIES. I'M BACK. OR AT LEAST I HOPE I AM. DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH MY SCHOOL HATES ME. IDK WE'LL SEE. 

I HOPE Y'ALL ARE STILL THERE LMAO. IF YOU ARE: HEY BOO. I'VE MISSED YOU.

PLS TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES BC PER USUAL I'M TOO LAZY TO CHECK. I TRUST Y'ALL

ok happy reading :))

THE PRINCE | twelve.

B.

As I watched Justin play, I couldn't help but bite back a smile as he moved up and down the field. Either I'm very conceited or he definitely stole a few glances my way. Call me crazy, but there's no way he just happened to be looking straight at me as he rides a horse — which may I add is very big.

If I wasn't so afraid of animals, I would totally want to pet it.

The game was a bit confusing to follow considering there were a bunch of muscular guys on horses as they held very long sticks hitting a ball. I don't know, sports are not my thing. But then again many things are not my thing.

"Justin was so good!" Clara said obnoxiously, clapping her heads for practically the whole world to hear. "Wasn't he Baby?"

"He was," I give her a closed-lipped smile.

"Let's go to the stables so we can speak to him first before all of the annoying paparazzi and what not," she gets up from her chair quickly. She moved quickly towards the small set of stairs that led down to the field.

"If I did not know better, I would think she was his girlfriend," Nicole muttered next to me as we stood up.

"Tell me about it," Violette commented. "But we do know better and that is only true in her head," she laughs softly.

I watched as Clara walked away with her chin up. This girl has a lot of confidence... and delusions in her head.

We whisper back and forth to each other as we walked behind Clara at a distance. Every now and then Nicole and Violette would say hi to someone causing for me to lift my head up and smile politely. They began to speak French with someone, I tried to follow along but obviously I couldn't.

As we strolled along with the unfamiliar woman, I could see that we were getting closer to the stables. My eyes were glued on the ground ahead of us as we continued to walk. I mindlessly listened to them as they spoke in French, which reminded me to learn some more French. It sounded so beautiful and elegant. I gave myself a mental note to learn more as we reached the stables.

"We will see you soon," Violette smiles politely to the woman as the woman walked away.

"It smells," Clara whines, scrunching up her face in disgust.

"It is almost like there are many horses around," Violette replied sarcastically

"Shut up," Clara rolls her eyes. "Now where's Justin?" she whispers to herself looking at the large stable.

As she looked around, I noticed all of the horses suddenly peak their head out. They're even bigger up close. I gulped nervously as I looked at the large animals. I can't. I literally cannot move my feet, it was if they were glued to the ground, withholding me from moving any closer. They all began walking further inside the stable while I stayed behind.

"Baby, are you coming?" Nicole asks turning around.

"Yeah, yeah," I wave my hand. "I'll meet you guys there," I give her a quick, nervous smile. "See you there," I let out a nervous chuckle.