CHAPTER ELEVEN.

y'all were v lowkey last chapter... let's see how you guys are this chapter :p

THE PRINCE | eleven.

B.

Stepping out of the car and onto the green field, I felt like I was entering whole other world. Everyone was dressed so nicely and pristine, not to mention expensive. The women were dressed in a combination of knee-length dress — similarly to mine — long pants and jumpsuits. The men were dressed in primarily different colors polos and khaki or neutral colored pants with a matching tux coat. Although their clothing was simple, they still managed to look extravagant.

The venue was huge. There was a large, white, mansion to the right of us and the large playing field was to the left. In between, were a few large white tents as well as tables dispersed around for seating. By the field were rows of chair, already being seated in people eagerly waiting for the game to start.

Ahead I could see a fairly short line in the entrance. Clara, Violette, Colton and Nicole walked ahead leaving me several steps behind them. I looked around and felt slightly uneasy. I rubbed my forearms not knowing what to do at this moment.

I could run away and hide? Or maybe just sneak myself away from this whole area? Catch a ride back home with Leo?

"Hey," I hear causing me to look up. Nicole had stopped in her tracks with her body turned to me. "You look nervous. Don't be nervous," Nicole whispered walking next to me. "Let us go. We must say hello to the royal family," she says intertwining her arm with mine.

"The what now?" I whispered back in shock. Jeez, I'm here for three seconds and I already need to face Justin. I move my hand over to my chest feeling my heartbeat quicken. "What is wrong with me? Why am I so nervous?" My eyes were three seconds away from bulging out. "Maybe I can just meet you inside?"

"Just breathe," Nicole said reassuringly, rubbing my upper arms before resting her hands on my shoulders. "Do not be nervous. They are very nice people."

"How many are there?" I ask as she moved her hands away. She intertwined our arms again as we continued walking.

"There is Prince Jaxon of Monaco," she says pointing discreetly to a man who was a splitting image of Justin. He looked a bit older, a bit more stern too. "He is the current ruler, I guess you can say," she adds.

"He looks kind of scary," I comment as we step up in the line.

"I cannot argue with that," she laughs softly. She flips her hair back, moving it with the wind. "Next to him is his wife, Melissa. She is very sweet. Very kind. She's American like you too."

"A fellow American," I sigh happily. "I'm not alone," I joke. "But you're good company. Thanks for not leaving me behind in the dust like the rest of them," I tell her sincerely.

"No problem. I think Clara expects both Violette and I to turn our back on you."

"My gosh, she clearly hates me," I shake my head.

"She is just dramatic," she rolled her eyes. "Now back to the royal family. The kids are there and then there is Prince Justin. You know him, no?" she jokes nudging me softly.

"Just a bit," I laugh softly, biting my lip while exhaling sharply.

I peeked over at Justin who stood proudly next to his brother. He looked so different. Even more diplomatic than he did during our second encounter. I don't know who he was talking to, but he looked rather happy to see them.

I tilt my head to the side once I see who he is talking to. She had slightly pale, yet just a tad bit tan, skin from what I can see. She was wearing a pale pink, knee length dress. Her back was to us so I couldn't tell if she was pretty or not. By the looks of the people around me, she probably is. She's tall. Nice blond hair too. Could be a model by the looks of it.