CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

THE PRINCE | thirteen.

3rd.

"You're here," Clara smiles brightly at Justin, leaning against the large front door to her villa. "I thought you'd never come," she says.

Justin laughs nervously as she stepped aside for him to come. "I cannot be here for long. I have somewhere to be, but I at least wanted to stop by," he informs her.

"That's okay. I'm happy you came," she twirls a strand of her hair around her finger. "Everyone is outside in the backyard."

"That's great," he replies looking around for any signs of Baby. He followed Clara to the kitchen where she stopped by the fridge to grab a couple of drinks. He licked his bottom lip once he saw Baby who was laughing softly with Nicole.

As if she could feel his presence, she looked up to the backyard door. Following Clara, Justin strolled in with his eyes directly on Baby. She couldn't help but take in his appearance, this was only the second time she has seen him in casual clothes. He looked good. Really good.

"Le prince est arrivé," Colton cheers playfully as Justin walked in.

The prince has arrived.

"Ah, enfin. Maintenant, nous ne devons pas écouter Colton continuer á parler de Dieu sait quoi," Nicole rolls her eye jokingly.

Ah, finally. Now we don't have to listen to Colton go on and on about God knows what

"Hey, mes histoires sont intéressantes," Colton argues.

Hey, my stories are interesting.

"Á toi," Alex laughs.

"Peu importe," Colton mutters, rolling his eyes playfully as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Whatever.

Baby's face was slightly scrunched up as she followed the conversation. She's guessing they were talking about Colton, but that's pretty much it.

Justin laughs softly patting Colton's shoulder, "It is okay. Your stories just aren't appreciated by all."

"Thank you," Colton nods his head. "Before being rudely judged by our so-called friends," he begins turning to Justin. "We were thinking about going on a trip. We just don't know where to."

"I say we go to Saint-Tropez," Liam suggests.

"You are only saying that because one of your girlfriends is there," Violette rolls her eyes.

"Did she just say one of?" Baby whispers to Nicole.

"She did," Nicole laughs.

"Wow," Baby whispers to herself as she turned away from Nicole. She was at the end of the couch so she brought her elbow up on the armrest before pressing her hand against the side of her head.

Baby remained silent as they all continued to throw ideas around. She used her left hand to play with the end of her shirt. She had been in her own world until Nicole nudged her softly.

"Hm?" Baby hums softly looking up.

"What do you think?" Nicole turns towards Baby, as everyone else continued to talk about their plans.

"About what?"

"About us going to Saint-Tropez?"

"Oh, no, no. You guys go ahead. I'm going to stay back and just explore a little," Baby gives her a closed-lipped smile. "Take pictures," she adds.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"

"Yeah, it's fine," Baby shrugs her shoulders. "I'll be back. I need to go make a phone call," she says standing up.