Chapter 34: All we have is each other

a/n
Double update today, *makes weird pew pew noises* Enjoy, wove you guys.

Monday Night

Yoongi woke up after what felt like 3 years to the other two males. Sejun was gone doing an 'errand' as he worded it.

"W-what happened?" Yoongi asked, a prominent pain in the back of his head.

Jimin lay unconscious in his cell, sleeping, the pain in his back and legs was almost unbearable and all he could think to do was sleep; Try and sleep the pain and hunger he was feeling away.

Taehyung sat in his cell silent, feeling bad for both males before him. Yoongi has a wound on his head and Jimin has whip marks all around his back.

Yoongi tried to keep his eyes open, but every time he did, he would only feel pain.

"Sejun came back, he got scared when he saw your eyes white and threw you," Tae told the mint haired male.

"Why would that bastard get scared?" Yoongi questioned, leaning on the wall.

"Because," Tae trailed off, "It means they can find us sooner."

Tuesday Morning

"Get up rats, I have food," Sejun proclaimed, kicking each individual cell.

All three boys glared at the man before them, wishing so badly that HE was dead; Or that they were free.

Sejun, as usual, ignored their glares; Throwing trays ender their cells so they can eat what ever muck he put on them.

Even if the boys hated Sejun with every bone in their body, they still ate. They needed the nutrients it provided more then anything.

Jimin hasn't eaten in a week, Tae 3 days, and Yoongi, well ever since Sejun took him.

"Angel I need your wrist," Sejun commanded, outside his cell with a syringe.

Yoongi did not obey, moving further away from the man; What ever that liquid contained he DID NOT want it.

Sejun sighed, "Fine the hard way it is."

The dark haired male threw open Yoongis cell door, snatching his wrist and pulling him roughly. It stung like hell when the liquid was injected into Yoongi, the mint haired male watched as the liquid disappeared into his blood stream; Where god knows what it would do to him.

Wednesday Evening  

Yoongi got injected every other hour, Sejun would purposely come back to do the one thing that would affect Yoongi more the anything else.

Everyday Yoongi could feel himself drifting away from his sunshine, loosing the one thing that kept him going. Loosing the one thing that made him smile every single day, even if he was in this retched situation.

After Sejun leaves, Taehyung, Jimin, and Yoongi talk. Tae explained what the liquid does, and how he felt when it was happening to him; Now he's explaining how exactly he feels about all of this.

"I hate it," he chuckled with no enthusiasm, "If I didn't leave Jungkooks place that night. If I was just my stubborn self and stayed, this would have never happened."

Jimin cleared his throat, "I don't think it was our faults this happened, Sejun is sick in the head."

Yoongi nodded, agreeing with Jimin.

"Why did you do it?" Tae suddenly asked, his question directed towards Jimin.

"Do wha-"

"Get beat for me," Tae answered, "I never asked you too."

"I didn't want to see you getting beat, it is ha-"

"YOU STILL DIDNT HAVE TOO, I FEEL GUILTY FOR ALL OF THIS AND YOU DOING THAT MADE ME FEEL WORST!" Tae shouted.

"WELL ME HAVING TO WATCH IT ALL UNFOLD HURTS ME!" Jimin retaliated.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" Yoongi screamed. The boys turned to the older male. "Right now all we have is each other, so stop fighting."

Jimin and Tae nodded, feeling foolish, he was right; All they had was each other.

Thursday Afternoon

Yoongi watched Sejun expectantly. These were some of the days the boys hated the most, it was one of the days where Sejun would be there the whole day.

Sejun ate his sandwich nonchalantly. Tae laid in his cell, thinking about his Kookie; He thought about what he was doing, Tae was scared; He was scared that he would soon forget what his beloved boyfriend looks like, what he feels like. Taehyung never wanted that to happen, so each day he would take time to think about him, it would soon result in Taehyung in a mess of tears.

Jimin sat back in his cell, thinking about his brother, his mom, his friends. He wondered if anyone was worrying about where he was, if he was okay. He knew Jungkook and Hoseok must be extremely worried for the sake of their boyfriends, and all Jimin wanted; Was someone to worry about him.

"Okay Angel, this should be the last one." he stated getting up and filling the syringe to the brim.

Yoongi said nothing, sticking his wrist out for the man; Only for Sejun to shake his head, grinning wickedly.

"Your neck angel." Yoongi's eyes widened in fear.

"Why?"

Sejun didn't answer, yanking Yoongi in his direction. When the needle made contact with Yoongi's skin, he hissed, it burning more then usual; And when Sejun was done, he smiled proudly.

"Its official," he proclaimed, "You and Hoseok can't feel each other anymore."

Friday Night

The boys laid around lazily, all of them feeling like complete shit.

Yoongis eyes were red and puffy, crying over the loss of Hoseok.

For all the boys, they wanted to give up, now in full despair of everything.

Sejun was ruthless and never spared them any information about anything, they would occasionally hear foot steps above them, but never anything more.

Until tonight.

All boys jolted when they heard rough footsteps above them, and Tae's heart stopped when he recognized a voice that he has longed to hear for so long,

"JUNGKOOK!"

a/n
So if y'all are as confused as me with the recent extended version of Fake love, here is an amazing theory video that I have to say; Seems pretty damn accurate.