Chapter 25: Nicknames

All 4 boys were tired, it was 4 in the morning and they still had no lead to where the 3 males are.

"I didn't even know Jimin was missing," Hoseok sighed, feeling like a terrible friend. "Hes supposed to be my bestfriend and I wasn't even there for him."

Jin rubbed the youngers shoulders soothingly telling him, "its not your fault Hoseok, who ever this man is, is a sick fuck."

Jungkook stomped on the ground, his boot causing a very loud thump to cascade through the apartment.

"What the fuck we have neighbours you moron!" Namjoon shouted at the younger.

"Shh" Jungkook stuck his index finger in the air, a sign for the older to shut his mouth.

Once again the ebony haired male stomped his foot, the floor creaking at his weight. Jungkook moved closer to the hall leading to Namjoon and Jins shared bedroom, and stomped once again on the floor.

The other 3 males were watching him closely, curious to what the younger was up to.

Underneath Jungkooks foot the floorboard moved slightly and Namjoon pushed the boy out of the way, ripping the floorboard off.

"What is that?" Hoseok asked, Namjoon took the box out of the floor.

Jin gasped, pulling the box from Namjoons hands and placing IT on the counter.

"Jungkook how did you even-"

"While I was walking a part of the floor would move under my foot, I just didn't remember where so," Jungkook explained expressionlessly.

The 4 males sat around the box, Hoseok bounced his leg eagerly. It seemed like Namjoon and Jin were communicating through their thoughts and Jin looked ticked off.

"WHATS EVEN IN THERE!?" Jungkook finally snapped.

Namjoon breathed in deeply, "Before I met Jin I was with this guy,"

"Sejun," Jin stated.

"Yes," Namjoon rolled his eyes, "he worked with me in the government facility I used to work at. He was a bit of a, what's the word-"

"Obsessive psychopath," Jin finished for him.

Namjoon opened the box, reveling a bunch of pictures and some notes.

Sejun wasn't that ugly, he was decent looking but Jin was a way bigger upgrade.

"Sejun became upset when Jin and I became synced, since he was in love with me and Jin was in the way of that," Namjoon continued pulling out photos of Jin in random places.

But one really caught Jungkooks eyes.

"Why is Taehyung in this one?" Jungkook picked up the photo, his boyfriend was laughing with Jin at a cafe.

"Sejun instantly had a vendeta against me once Namjoon and I became synced, he would take weird pictures, threaten to kill me," Jin sighed, Namjoon wrapping his arm around him.

"What does Taehyung have to do with that?" Hoseok questioned.

"Hes my cousin," Seokjin responded.

Hoseok picked up one of the notes and read it aloud.

"To my rose, I hope your happy with that disgusting Seokjin. Don't worry ill do whatever I need to, to have you back in my hands! We are meant to be synced!!! Seokjin doesn't deserve you and never will, no matter what I have to do I will get you back, you will speak to me again and love me again, and Seokjin will be out of the picture. Love, Sejun." Hoseok finished, looking up at the males.

"Rose?" Jungkook questioned.

"Sejun has a thing for nicknames," Namjoon answered.

Nicknames?

"Oh my god," Hoseok breathed out standing up.

"What?" Jin asked getting up.

"Sejun," Hoseok said, "hes the one who took them."

a/n
Or is he?