Chapter 4: Emotions

"Hyung where were you? You missed lunch," Jeon Jungkook, one of Yoongi's closest friends, asked with a pout.

"I was doing something important, sorry," Yoongi apologized to the younger, keeping his gaze locked on the boy, with the charcoal black hair, across the room.

Hoseok looked over his shoulder, only to find Yoongi staring right at him, the younger averted his gaze back to his seat mate, Park Jimin.

"So are you still not going to tell me what the hell happened to you yesterday?" Jimin is questioned with furrowed eyebrows, his bestfriend, still not telling him of his whereabouts.

"I was just finishing up some studies, nothing to worry about Chim," the older smiled, Jimin narrowed his eyes at him.

To be funny, Jimin punched Hoseok's shoulder, not enough to hurt him, but apparently enough for Yoongi to be effected by it.

"What the fuck!" Yoongi yelled a little too loud, he rubbed the spot on his own body where Jimin punched Hoseok.

"You okay Hyung?" Jungkook asked with clear concern.

"Yes I'm fine," he responded, he glared at Jimin, the red haired boy had no idea why.

But Hoseok did, and he thought maybe he could have some fun with this syncing crap.

Hoseok pulled a strain of his hair, hard. Of course it hurt him a tad bit but it hurt Yoongi way more.

The older boy winced, holding his head in his hands. He sent the deadliest glare to Hoseok, and the raven haired boy just laughed in response.

"What are you two doing?" Jimin whispered towards him, their teacher rambling.

"Nothing," Hoseok smiled, looking back at the older male across the room.

Yoongi wanted to kill him, no, Yoongi was going to kill him. All throughout class Hoseok would purposely do things he knew the older could feel, since they were indeed synced.

As the bell rang, indicating they all could get out of the hell hole they call school, Yoongi ran to Hoseok yanking the boy from whoever he was talking too.

"What the hell was that about?" Yoongi asked, aggravated at the smiling younger.

"Just double checking to see if were synced, and stop being so mad about it. Its ruining my happy mood," Hoseok replied, his hands in his pocket as he smirked.

"Whatever, just don't do that again," Yoongi warned, leaving the younger snickering.

~<><><>~

As Yoongi was laying on his bed, he started to feel extremely anxious. Dreadful in fact, his stomach churned.

Then Yoongi realized, these weren't his emotions, they were Hoseoks.

He grabbed the book he got on synesthesia and scanned through it quickly.

Emotions: 
When your synced partner is feeling any type of emotion, anger, sadness, happiness, etc. Apart of you will feel that emotion. If the emotion your partner is feeling is intense, it will take over almost your whole body, and even if you don't feel the same way they do, it will seem like you do. Example, if you are happy but your partner is sad, a part of you feel a tad bit sad. But if you are happy and your partner is extremely sad, then almost all of you will feel what they do.

Then it happened, Yoongi felt a hard sting on his face, bracing himself he expected to feel something else; More pain maybe, but he didn't.

So he did what Hoseok said, and texted him.

~<><><>~

Unknown Number
I felt something, did you get slapped or something? I felt the stinging on my face.

Hoseok stared at his phone in wonder, soon realizing it was in fact Yoongi.

Yes he did get slapped, by his mother, she yelled at him for yelling at his stepfather for trying to hurt his sister, Dawon.

Saving the number he replied.

Hoseok
I'm sorry that you felt that, yes I did get slapped. In that book you got, is there any way you don't feel what I feel?

Hoseok tugged at his bottom lip, waiting for Yoongi to reply.

YoonGay
Why did you get slapped? And this one doesn't have anything on that. Maybe tomorrow we could find one on it and go examine it at one of our places.

Yoongi was wary of his suggestion, hoping Hoseok wouldn't find the underlining of the text. And thankfully he didn't.

Hoseok
Definitely not my place, maybe yours tomorrow? If you're free.

Yoongi scrunched up his face, Hoseok still didn't answer the question about why he got slapped but at least Hoseok is up for hanging out.

YoonGay
Cool I guess ill see you tomorrow?

Hoseok
See you tomorrow
*seen 2 hours ago*