Chapter 20: round two

Yoongi woke up groggily, a sharp pain near his ass. As he moved around in his bed he felt a firm grip on his waist.

Smiling widely when he saw it was his beloved sunshine.

The mint haired boy brought his hand to caress the youngers cheek, admiring every dip and curve on his face. Hoseok slept peacefully, and until he moved slightly, Yoongi had forgotten that both boys had no cloths on.

Yoongi quickly got off the bed, throwing his boxers on, and running to the bathroom. When he came out he was holding a needle, Hoseok rubbed his eyes to shake of the sleepiness that lingered.

"Ba- OW!" Hoseok yelled, sucking his index finger.

Yoongi smiled, his own finger bleeding from where he penetrated it with the needle. Were synced again.

Hoseok's eyes widned as he heard Yoongis thoughts, "N-no."

Yoongi sat next to Hoseok on the bed, the red haired boy was holding his head in his hands, cursing to himself.

"Hoseok," no response. "Hobi," silence. "Sunshine," Hoseok looked up at the elder.

"I want to be synced to you. I don't care about the pain, I love you, and can endure it." he reminded.

"I know that. You basically seduced me." Hoseok groaned laying back.

"Well," Yoongi got on top of Hoseok, who was still naked. "I don't regret any part of it."

The red haired boy smirked, flipping Yoongi over so he know hovered above him, his dick visibly awake.

"Then how about he have a round two huh?" Hoseok moved his lips to Yoongis vulnerable neck, he was excited to add more purple splotches to his pale skin.

Yoongi moaned, "W-what about us syncing are you mad?"

Hoseok continued kissing Yoongis neck, moving up and smashing his lips on the elders. Shut up. Hoseok commanded to Yoongi through their thoughts and Yoongi obeyed, his hands moving to the youngers erection.

~~~~~~

Jungkook paced around the room, his left hand on his chin while his right one rested on his hip.

Jin sat on the chair, his hands resting on his knees as he watched the younger.

"I don't why what to do Jin, he hasn't even contacted me,"  Jungkook's emphasizing caused the older male to sigh.

"Jungkook maybe he just went off somewhere."

Jungkook gave him a 'thats bullshit' look.

Jin has heard and seen that look for the past week now, Taehyung was missing. Jin kept trying to tell Jungkook there was nothing to worry about, he had only been gone for a week now and would eventually turn up.

But Jungkook wasn't giving into it one bit.

He knew something was wrong and wasn't telling Jin one thing that could change Jins perception on the whole situation.

"Hyung something is wrong with him, for him not to even bother calling me is unusual," Jungkook explained.

Jin eyed him, "Jungkook he's probably fine."

Jungkook opened his mouth, only to shut it again. He didn't want to tell Jin what He was feeling, cause if he did, Jin would be extremely worried for his cousins wellbeing.

"Can you stop worrying!" Jin stood up, "I've known Taehyung since his penis was a centimeter there is nothing wrong with him."

Jungkook finally snapped.

"I CANT FEEL HIM ANYMORE!"

a/n
Holy shiteu

WTF IS THIS PARK JIMIN IM GOING TO SUE YOUR ASS