Chapter 5: Hobi

"So I got 5 books on synesthesia," Yoongi told apprehensively.

School was already out, Yoongi and Hoseok were walking to Yoongis house, books in their bags and an awkward atmosphere surrounding them.

"Cool, I got 3," Hoseok deadpanned, looking straight ahead.

Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the younger, the white long sleeve he was wearing clinging to his biceps, his tight leather pants wrapping perfectly around his thighs, the way his pants cupped his ass perfectly. He wondered what it would be like to just rip...

"YOONGI!!" Hoseok shouted, clapping his hands in front of the older.

Fuck he was gay dreaming.

"Y-yes?" Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, his expression awkward.

"You suddenly stopped walking, and were clearly checking me out," Hoseok sneered.

"Was not, now shut up," Yoongi defended walking ahead of the younger boy.

Hoseok smirked.

"So," Hoseok started speaking as they edged closer to Yoongi's house, "are you gay?"

Yoongi gulped, staring at the raven haired boy in awe. How could be he so straight forward?

"No," Yoongi finally answered.

"Well your definitely not straight," Hoseok mumbled.

"Are you?" Yoongi shot back, since he heard what Hoseok mumbled.

"Most likely," Hoseok replied, "I mean, I've never really had crushes on girls, they seem like way too much work."

Yoongi laughed, and Hoseok smiled brightly at actually hearing something pleasing come out of the older boy.

"You have a cute laugh," Hoseok complimented as Yoongi turned into his house.

"T-thanks," Yoongi shyly thanked, a clear blush creeping up to his cheeks.

Hoseok could feel it, but he didn' want to tease the older anymore, so he just let it be.

"MOM!" Yoongi yelled into the house, taking off his shoes.

Hoseok mirrored his actions, besides the yelling part.

"IN THE KITCHEN YOONGI-AH," she replied.

As Yoongi walked, Hoseok looked around,  admiring where the older lived.

It was extremely modern, the main colors In the home being navy blue, white, and black.

Lets just say Hoseok wished he lived here and not in the shit hole he called home.

"And who might this be?" Yoongis mother smiled, wiping her hands on a near by cloth.

"Jung Hoseok," Yoongi answered, Hoseok bowed respectfully to the elder woman.

Yoongis mother gasped, "You're the boy my son is synced to!"

She ran up to Hoseok cupping his face, getting a good look at the boy.

"Yoongi you didn't tell me he was so Handsome!" she exaggeratedly stated, Hoseok laughed nervously.

"Thank you Ms.Min."

"Please call me mom," she insisted, waving her hand.

Yoongi mentally face palmed himself, "Mom we have things to do."

"Okay, it was very nice meeting you Hoseok," She gave him a bright smile, Hoseok smiling back.

"And his smile is so gorgeous!" she complimented yet again, her eyes lighting up.

Hoseoks cheeks became extremely red, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he gave an awkward smile.

"Come on Hoseok," Yoongi sighed, going up the stairs.

Hoseok bowed to Yoongi's mother before following him up, releasing the breath, he didn't even realize he was holding, as he did.

"No funny business up there!" she shouted, both Yoongi and Hoseok cringed at her words.

"I'm sorry about her," Yoongi apologized, shutting his bedroom door.

"Its fine really, she's nice," Hoseok insisted, laying on the older's bed.

Yoongis room was just like him, dark. The main color, though, being white. It's not that the room interior was dark, the aura was.

"The books!" Hoseok shot up, going to his bag pulling them out.

Yoongi cracked a smile, watching at the younger boy rummaged through his bag. Pulling out 3 books.

"Okay so this one is, 'Synesthesia what it does.' This one is 'Are you synced to the right person?' And this one is 'Can syncing be artificial?'" Hoseok listed the books.

"Good job Hobi," Yoongi slapped over his mouth after the words escaped, Hoseok looking at him oddly.

"Hobi?" He questioned.

"It j-just slipped out," the older said nervously.

"Don't worry," Hoseok soothed, "I like it."

For 3 hours the boys just read and searched various things on syncing, and were surprised that what happened to them was becoming more and more controversial in the media. People didn't think it was right to make 'Synethesia' artificial and change how it is supposed to be.

"Hoseok are you staying for dinner?" Yoongi's mother asked.

The boys looked up from Yoongi's computer, "Oh my God."

As Hoseok saw the time, a feeling of anxiety passed through him as he packed up his things. Yoongi felt his anxiety strongly.

"Hey hey" Hoseok looked at Yoongi, who had a worried expression, "why are you so nervous?"

"I-I have to go, thank you for having me," he bowed to Ms.Min,"See you tomorrow Yoongi," he waved before dashing out of the house.

"Is he okay?" Yoongis mom questioned, concerned.

"I have no idea."