Chapter 3: How

Yoongi walked into the school on a hunt to find Hoseok. All he needed to do was just find the place where people were laughing and smiling.

Soon enough he found that place.

"Can you guys move?" Yoongi commanded, and since everyone was scared of him, they moved almost immediately.

"Hoseok, I need to speak with you," Yoongi calmly said, the black haired male confused.

"What for?" Hoseok furrowed his eye brows, since the two boys never said more the 3 words to each other; that weren't insults.

Already annoyed Yoongi pulled Hoseok to the bathroom, closing the door and locking it behind them.

"Lift up your shirt," Yoongi demanded.

"Sorry dude, but i-"

"Just lift up your fucking shirt I'm not trying to fuck you!" Yoongi exclaimed, his eyes showing clear agitation.

"Whatever," Hoseok tried to walk out of the bathroom, only to have Yoongi push him aggressively on the wall. Even Yoongi felt the force he used, his own body jerking at the impact Hoseok made with the wall.

Lifting his shirt Yoongi's breath hitched, all along his back were scars and bruises. Some looked fresher than others, and due to seeing this Yoongi thought about what his mother said.

Hoseok, equally as aggravated, switched their positions and pushed Yoongi against the wall,  "Don't fucking do that," Hoseok whispered into his ear, his tone harsh, voice dropping some octaves.

Leaving the bathroom Hoseok slammed the door, Yoongi stood there dumb founded.

"We're synced," he breathed out, his fingers grazing his ear.

~<><><>~

Yoongi kept staring at the clock impatiently,  waiting to leave the classroom and go to lunch.

He NEEDED to talk to Hoseok.

As the bell for lunch rang, he dashed out of the room, straight to where Jung Hoseok was.

~<><><>~

"What do you want now?" Hoseok whisper yelled, extremely annoyed at the fact Yoongi dragged him to the library to talk.

Did he not know how to nicely?

"Answers." Yoongi replied, and Hoseok knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I fell okay? That's it," Hoseok lied, crossing his arms over his chest in a protective manner.

Yoongi wasn't buying it, "That's not what I FELT yesterday," Yoongi emphasized the word 'FELT', his gaze never losing its strength.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok became worried, now not understating what Yoongi meant.

"We are synced Hoseok, isn't that fucking fantastic." Yoongi replied, throwing his hands in the air.

"No way, syncing is natural and with someone you love," Hoseok stated shaking his head, he tried to convince himself more than Yoongi.

"Well, what ever they did at that lab place fucked us both up," Yoongi huffed, rubbing his forehead.

"I don't believe it," Hoseok stated defiantly.

"Come with me," Yoongi commanded,  walking to the bathroom, Hoseok following behind him while looking around every so often.

Lifting up his shirt, Hoseok saw the red lines across Yoongi's back. He gasped. "You feel what ever your partner feels, even their pain no matter how far," Yoongi recited the line from the book he recently read on synesthesia.

"I'm so sorry," Hoseok bowed to the older, his knees getting dirty from the bathroom ground.

"Don't bow I just want to know what the fuck happened to you," Yoongi helped Hoseok stand up, the younger wiping his knees, "My cheeks felt damp for like 3 hours cause I knew you were crying," he said with a hint of sadness in his tone, Hoseok remained silent.  "How did this happen?" Yoongi asked, gentler than his natural tone.

"I-i cant tell you," Hoseoks lip quivered, and even Yoongi knew the younger felt the urge to cry, he could feel it.

"Give me your phone," Hoseok suddenly commanded, keeping the tears from escaping his eyes, Yoongi handed his phone to the boy.

Hoseok quickly put his number into the phone, and gave it back to Yoongi, "I'm not going to tell you how this happened, but if you feel whatever you felt again. Tell me. Understand?"

Yoongi nodded, surprised by the younger's change in tone. He kind of liked it.

Hoseok smirked, "You know how I can feel anything you feel?" Yoongi nodded with wide eyes, "Well, I can feel you liking my more commanding tone. Maybe I should use it on you more often."

With that Hoseok walked out of the bathroom, leaving Yoongi baffled. "What the actual fuck." he said to himself as he walked out as well.

No matter what, Yoongi was determined to find out what was going on with Hoseok.