Chapter 15: Talk

"Class dismissed, have a nice vacation." Namjoon said flatly as the students all walked out.

Stressed wasn't even a word to describe how Namjoon was feeling, he hasn't seen Jin for a week and all because of some dumb fight.

Namjoon didn't know where Jin was, even though he could easily find out.

Sitting at his desk he ruffled his, newly dyed, blonde hair.

Hoseok walked out of the school placidly, until he was roughly yanked by his boyfriend.

"What the hell Yoongi?" Hoseok exasperated.

"Look its that guy from a week ago." he pointed.

There he was, Jin, his broad shoulders relaxed as his back leaned against his car. He was waiting for someone.

"And?" Hoseok raised an eye brow.

"I still want to know why he-" Yoongi stopped talking as he watched Jungkook go up to the elder.

"Hey Hyung what are you doing here?" Jungkook questioned.

"Just thought I would pick you up, since all the stuff going on with Tae." he explained.

Jungkook smiled painfully, "Thank you Jin."

"No problem kiddo, get in." he told him.

Jin's breath caught in his throat when he saw Namjoon staring at him.

We need to talk. Namjoon said to Jin through his thoughts.

I have nothing to say to you. Jin told him back.

Jin stop being so stubborn and just talk to me, please.

Even in his head, Namjoon's voice sounded broken.

Fine, ill be back at our place at 8. Jin said, getting in his car.

Namjoon smiled.

-

"I'm telling you that guy just gave me an eerie feeling, we've never seen him, yet he knew our names Hoseok." Yoongi expressed to the younger.

"Yes and he clearly knew Jungkook, maybe he mentioned us and took a guess." Hoseok suggested, but Yoongi wouldn't comply.

"He knows something about us, what happened, I can feel it."

"Well then ask Jungkook about him," Hoseok shrugged, "maybe he could get a one on one meeting between you two."

Yoongi kissed his boyfriend happily, "Your so GODDAMN smart."

Hoseok smiled as he watched his boyfriend dial Jungkooks number.

-

Jin crossed his arms sassily, sitting in front of his boyfriend. "Talk I don't have all day."

Namjoon began to speak, "Yes they want me to sync another couple. But today I thought about what you said, about how I can walk out whenever I want and I did. I quit."

Jin's eyes widened, "YOU DID?!"

"Yes, I might actually consider being a teacher. I like it an-"

Namjoon was cut off by his boyfriends lips pressed against his own, "I love you so much."

"I love you too Jinnie."

Little did they know about the consequences that were soon to come.

a/n
The angst is coming people. Thanks you for 100 :)