Chapter 19: Natural

{I see smut in your future}

[EDIT; I will eventually rewrite this chapter BUT because of school stuff I don't have the time, and I don't want new readers confused. So here y'all go, eventually this WILL be rewritten though]

"So what did you want to talk about honey?" Yoongis mother asked, crossing her legs as she looked at her son.

Yoongi gulped, wondering how to bring this topic up to his mother without it being extremely awkward.

Lately Hoseok and Yoongi have been on very good terms, going on dates, occasional make out sessions, and times where they just cuddle and slept together side by side. But Yoongi felt a piece of him was missing still, he missed being synced to Hoseok, even if it caused him pain; Hoseok was his soulmate and his other half, he could tolerate pain if it was for him.

So Yoongi took it upon himself to realize, he wanted to NATURALLY sync himself to Hoseok.

"Mom how does natural syncing work?"

"Well we've talked about this, you have to be intimate with your lover."

"Were you a virgin when you," Yoongi internally cringed, "were intimate with dad."

Yoongis mother laughed, while shaking her head,"No, I wasn't a virgin."

"Then how did you-?"

"With syncing it just happens, whatever force in our world knows who your soulmate is. And when your intimate it just happens, and the result is becoming naturally synced. Which can't be undone." she explained nonchalantly, as if her son wasn't talking to her about sex.

She'd rather he come to her than anyone else.

Yoongi nodded, taking in all this information as he bit his nails out of nervous habit.

"Why do you ask?" Mrs. Min inquired, raising an eyebrow at her boy.

"I want to naturally sync with Hoseok." Yoongi admitted biting his bottom lip afterward, he was eager for his mothers response.

"Finally." she breathed, Yoongi stared at his mother in disbelief.

"Don't worry Ill stay at my friends house tonight." she winked getting up.

"MOM!" Yoongi yelled after her, his cheeks red and embarrassment level at an ultimate high.

~~~

Hoseok was playing on his phone freely, trying to beat this dumb level of Super Star Kpop.

"Fuck this game." he groaned.

But he soon had a smile form on his face when he saw the contact of his boyfriend appear.

My Angel😭❤
Can you come over today?

Hoseok popped his head out of his bedroom door, no one was home so he replied.

Sunshine💛
Yes ill be over soon.

Yoongi smiled out of relief when he saw Hoseoks reply, he hoped Hoseok didn't realize his true intentions.

~~~

"Hey angel." Hoseok greeted, pecking Yoongis lips as he walked in.

Yoongi smiled, "Hi."

"So what did you want me over for?" Hoseok questioned.

"Can't a guy just call his boyfriend to spend time with him?" Yoongi said.

"Yes they can, but this is you were talking about." Hoseok joked, earning a glare from Yoongi.

"I'm kidding." He cooed.

Fifty Shades of Gray. Perfect. Yoongi thought to himself. He's got to be uneasy at some point.

When Yoongi hit play, he leaned on Hoseok's shoulder, looking back up at his boyfriend's face every now and then.

Midway into the movie, a sex scene came on. As Yoongi expected, Hoseok felt a little uneasy, squirming a bit as he was sitting. Yoongi moved his head down to lay on Hoseok's crotch and purposely rubbed on it a bit.

"Y-Yoongi what are you doing?" Hoseok stuttered.

"Nothing. Just laying down babe." Yoongi replied.

After Yoongi responded, he placed his hand on Hoseok's crotch but didn't move it at all. Yoongi's boyfriend started to heat up and his dick began to grow.

Not now. Hoseok thought to himself as he got a boner from Yoongi's touch.

Before they knew it, the movie was over. Yoongi then got up, grabbing the empty bowl of popcorn, bringing it to the kitchen to wash up later. His plan was working. Hoseok followed Yoongi into the kitchen and looked at the older with lustful eyes.

"What's the matter, babe?" Yoongi asked playing innocent.

"Hmm I wonder. Bedroom. Now." Hoseok commanded.

Yes! It's working! Yoongi thought excitedly.

Yoongi made his way to the bedroom. Before he could enter the door, Hoseok turned him around and smashed his lips onto Yoongi's. The kiss became more heated and they started to passionately make out against the wall. Yoongi was trapped in Hoseok's grasp. Pinned to the wall, he had nothing else to do but continue making out with the younger.

When Hoseok finally made a move to go into Yoongi's bedroom, the older hopped up into Hoseok's arms, being carried to the bed. When they reached the bed, Yoongi was thrown on it and started to get stripped by the younger right away. First his shirt was ripped off. Then seconds later, so were his pants. His boxers were still on, but he was naked for the most part.

Hoseok discarded his shirt and pants only a few moments after he stripped Yoongi down from almost all his clothes.

Both boys forgetting of the consequences of their next actions.

"Though this is both our first, let's make it memorable." Hoseok smirked at the older.

He ripped Yoongi's boxers off completely and made the older suck his fingers one at a time. When he was done sucking and licking the younger's fingers, Hoseok entered one inside Yoongi's hole. A second finger followed right after, starting to scissor and stretch the older out. Yoongi moaned in the process and Hoseok was enjoying it so much. They were both turned on with such painful erections.

"Hoseok please. It hurts... fuck me already." Yoongi begged.

With that said, Hoseok slid into his boyfriend right away. Yoongi moaned at the stretch and felt pain and pleasure at the same time. Yoongi held on tightly to Hoseok as he started to thrust faster. The younger sent Yoongi all the way to cloud 9. Hoseok's member twitched inside Yoongi, signaling that he was close, so Yoongi started to rub his dick up and down fast to get closer to release. Hoseok released inside him, filling Yoongi up to the brim.

Yoongi climaxed only second after. Both heavily breathing.

"I love you, Angel." Hoseok said, smiling at Yoongi.

"I love you too, Hobi." Yoongi gummy smiled back at the younger.

a/n
MY GURL yoongisabella CAME IN CLUTCH.
YALL NEED TO FOLLOW HER AND READ ALL HER BOOKS CAUSE YOU GUYS SEE THAT FANTASTIC SMUT? THAT WAS HER. Hope you enjoyed❤