Chapter 21: Die to do it

Jimin wiped the tables happily, his attention being drawn to the door as he saw a tall man walk in.

He rushed behind the counter of the pastry shop, a wide, fake, smile plastered across his face.

"Hello, what could I get you today sir?" he asked kindly.

"Well aren't you cute," the stranger smirked, his voice deep, full of cold, wrong intentions.

"T-thank you," Jimin gulped, feeling extremely uncomfortable. "would you like anything?"

The man pretended to think, only for Jimin to see his index finger point directly at him. "You."

Jimins eyes widened the main wearing an evil grin. Jimin threw the nearest item at the mans face, the stranger held his face from the sudden impact.

Jimin took this as a chance to run to the bathroom, locking the door as he ran in.

The man chuckled, "playing hard to get are we? Well I can play too cutie." he yelled.

Jimin breathed heavely, worry taking over every nerve in his body. He covered his sobs with his hand, eyes shutting tight when he heard the man kick open the staff door.

C'mon BAMBAM get back from your break already. He pleaded in his mind, even though he knew the boy wouldn't be able to hear his plead.

"Cutie where did you go?" The man called out, and Jimin wanted to die right in that moment.

His body shook violently, his fear sending him into overdrive. The man only came closer, not giving up his mission to have Jimin in his grasps.

"I know your another one of Namjoons experiments," he yelled, Jimin heard a loud bang, the blonde boy threw both his hands on his mouth.

Jimin was lost in his thoughts, his body trembling, how did this man know Namjoon? And how did he know that he worked on Jimin?

"Found ya!" The man shouted, kicking the bathroom door.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Jimin screamed, wishing he'd grabbed his phone.

The door was thrown open, Jimin saw no hope in what was going to come. The man smirked sickly, before finally grabbing him and knocking him unconscious.

-

"What do you mean you can't feel him, your synced?" Jin questioned.

Jungkook sat down, tears welling up in his eyes. "I can't feel any of his emotions, or hear any of his thoughts. I-its like he's locked away from me, blocked me out completely."

Jin placed both his hands on his hips, "T-that's impossible. Your naturally synced unless-"

Jin cut himself off midsentence. Eyes widening he ignored the multitude of questions that flowed out of Jungkooks mouth as he made his way to the door.

"Were going to find him, even if I have to die to do it!" Jin yelled running out of the house.

Jungkook sighed heavely, the stress over taking him. Ever since they were young Tae and Jungkook have been friends, they would tell each other everything and anything, there was nothing they didn't know about each other. Until high school where they split off, and were reconnected by Jin and his boyfriends experiment. They have always loved one another, and Tae missing was like a piece of Jungkook lost. And he couldn't bear it.

"Tae where are you?" The ebony haired boy sobbed.

-

Taehyung moved on the cold cement, his body aching from the lack of nutrients. The chains rattling as he moved his legs around, the stinging pain on his side extremely prominent.

Tae felt pain as he blinked, even when he breathed his lungs burned. Whoever this man that took him would inject him with this thing. Where Tae couldn't contact Jungkook or even express or feel his emotions.

Thump thump thump!

Taehyung looked to the door at the top of the stairs, he moved closer to the cell bars; Watching as the man had a boy thrown over his shoulder.

"I see your awake prince," his dark menacing voice cooed.

Taehyung shuddered at the nickname.

"Well I've brought you a friend," he stated, placing the new boy in a cell across from Taes.

The new boy moved his head groggily, screaming when he saw the man before him. "LET ME GO!"

And Taehyungs heart sank when he heard the voice....

Jimin.

a/n
Hehehehehehehehehehehe, sorry there was no Sope/Yoonseok in this chapter. I just wanted to show what's going on with everybody else. Next chapter will have lots of it I promise ;)