Chapter 10: Kiss

Ms. Min walked in on an interesting sight when she came back from work.

Yoongi and Hoseok were on the coach. After Hoseok told Yoongi everything, while crying his eyes out, the older wanted to cheer him up a little bit.

So they were watching whatever movie was on, eating some chips, while Hoseok was leaning into Yoongi.

"Hello Ms. Min," Hoseok smiled, going in for another chip.

"Hey mom," Yoongi greeted, not even looking at her.

She blinked a few times before responding, still awestruck by the sight in front of her. "Hi honey, hi Hoseok."

"Is it okay if Hobi stays the night?" Yoongi asked, his eyes saying there was more to the story but he would just tell her later.

"Yoongi we never agreed on me staying the night," Hoseok whispered, looking over at the older.

"That's perfectly alright with me," Yoongi's mom said while she smiled, before going up stairs to change.

"You didn't have to do that," Hoseok insisted, sitting up.

"I'm not letting you go back to that shit hole," Yoongi reminded, standing up.

Hoseok sighed, knowing that arguing would get him no where.

~<><><>~

"These sweatpants will probably fit you, they're to big on me," Yoongi threw the pants to the younger, and a shirt to go along with it.

"Thanks Hyung," Hoseok slightly smiled, going into the bathroom to change.

When he came out, Yoongi had to look away. Hoseok looked good in anything and everything and Yoongi became very flustered by that fact. The sweatpants fit him perfectly and the shirt was a little tight, which only made Hoseoks muscles pop out more.

"l'll sleep on the couch, okay?" Hoseok said, about to walk out of the door.

"N-no. That coach is too small, we'll just sleep on the same bed," Yoongi wanted to face palm, he clearly was growing fond of the younger boy and his mind didn't think maybe just maybe that it was a bad idea to sleep in the same bed.

"O-okay," Hoseok stuttered, walking over to the elder's bed and laying on the left side.

Yoongi mirrored his actions, turning so he could face Hoseok. In the darkness Hoseok still shined, the moonlight reflecting off his skin and he couldn't help but admire him.

Hoseok thinking the same thing, Yoongi was truly beautiful. His hair shone brightly under the moons light, his pale skin a contrast to his opaque sheets. He wondered how Yoongis lips felt, they looked rough yet soft to the touch, his cheeks looked like clouds and he wondered if they were as soft as them.

Hoseok didn't realize it that he was caressing Yoongis cheek, feeling the soft skin under his warm touch.

Yoongi was deeply gazing at Hoseok, and almost screamed from excitement and fear when he noticed the younger leaning in.

Hoseok pressed his lips to Yoongis, waiting for the older to react in some way.

Thankfully it was the way he wanted.

Yoongi kissed him back, their lips moving in perfect sync.

Hoseok moved his hands to Yoongis slender waist, Yoongi moving his own to the younger boys neck. The kiss was sweet,

at first.

Not breaking away from the kiss, Hoseok pulled Yoongi onto his lap. Hoseok sat up, causing Yoongi to now be in a straddling position. Yearning to taste Yoongi further Hoseok bit on Yoongis bottom lip. Being a stubborn little shit, Yoongi didn't open his mouth and smirked when Hoseok groaned.

Hoseok moved his hands further from Yoongis waist and squeezed his ass. Yoongi moaned into the kiss, a perfect chance for Hoseok to let his tongue into the olders mouth.

Yoongi started to move his hips back and forth on Hoseoks crotch, causing the younger to groan yet again. Yoongi pulled away from the younger to get some air.

Hoseok only moved down, leaving sloppy kisses on Yoongi's beautiful neck and jawline. The older moaned tangling his hands in Hoseoks soft hair. His eyes fluttering shut as he moved to give the younger boy more access.

"Whatever the fuck you two are doing can you be quiet I'm trying to sleep!" They both heard Yoongis mother shout.

Hoseok laughed, Yoongi flushed with embarrassment as he got off of him.

"It's not funny my mom just heard me moan!" Yoongi hid his flustered face in his pillow.

Hoseok chuckled, pecking Yoongis neck, "Your moans are beautiful."

"Shut up," Yoongi hid his smile, feeling the younger pull him into his chest.

"I think I'm going to sleep my embarrassment off," Yoongi whispered to Hoseok.

"Can I join you?" Hoseok asked, the elder shrugged.

"Can we cuddle?" he asked in more of a commanding tone rather than questioning.

"O-of course," Yoongi replied, stuttering slightly due to his flustered state.

Yoongi yawned, his eyes shutting on him, "now be quiet, I want to sleep."

Then, Yoongi and Hoseok fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N

Thank you to my girl @yoongisabella for helping me out with this chapter. Y'all should seriously check her out, she amazing. Now good bye till the next chapter. xoxo