Chapter 11: Home

Hobi woke up with a huge smile on his face.

Nuzzled up in the nape of his neck was a peacefully sleeping Yoongi. Hickeys dotted on his pale neck. His blonde hair in various angles as the sun complimented every feature on his face perfectly.

This is one of the first times Hoseok has woken up happy, he usually wakes up scared someone will barge into his room and beat him like usual. But on this special, Sunday morning, he woke up next to an angel, his angel.

"Go back to sleep Hobi," Yoongi groaned, adjusting his position so his back was now facing the youngers chest.

Hoseok chuckled, pulling Yoongi by the waist, closer to him, "It's 10 am."

"Exactly! Why are you up!?" Yoongi stuffed his head under the pillow.

Hoseok shook his head smiling. Yoongi suddenly felt a weight lifted off the bed and his waist had no grip on it, turning his head he saw Hoseok getting up.

Yoongi pouted, "C-can you stay in bed,  please?"

"Really?" the younger grinned, enjoying this needy side of Yoongi.

"Yes, until I go back to sleep," Yoongi pouted though began smiling when he saw Hoseok moving back to the bed.

"Fine, only because you're adorable when you're needy," Hoseok pulled Yoongi closer to him.

"Shut up," Yoongi whined with a smile, leaning against Hoseoks chest.

Both feeling themselves drift to sleep again.

~<><><>~

"I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE!" Yoongis mother grinned, as she snapped a photo of the sleeping boys curled up in each others embrace.

"MOM!" Yoongi yelled, pulling the covers above himself.

"H-hi Ms. Min," Hoseok greeted nervously.

"DON'T BE SO NERVOUS YOU TWO!" she assured with a smile, "You're synced, this was bound to happen."

"WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX!" Yoongi's voice was muffled, but his mother managed to hear it.

"I wasn't talking about sex, YOONGI!" she scowled, rolling her eyes, "I'm going to go grocery shopping, I made pancakes earlier," Ms. Min stated.

"NO FUNNY BUSINESS ON MY FURNITURE!" she shouted, both boys hearing the door slam.

"Your mom is funny," Hoseok chuckled, he pulled the covers off of Yoongi.

"Yeah she's fucking hilarious," Yoongi stated sarcastically, making his way to the bathroom.

~<><><>~

"So why do you keep telling me to spy on my best friend?" Jungkook was getting sick of the older males crap. Constantly asking him about Yoongis relationship with Hoseok, which he knew nothing about.

"Because it's important for your friends sake," SeokJin reminded the younger boy.

"Jin Hyung Yoongi is my best friend and he doesn't even know," Jungkook lowered his voice, "I'm synced."

"I'm surprised Tae hasn't slipped the news to Hoseok," Jin laughed, watching the younger boys eyes widen.

"HE WOULDN'T DARE!" the younger hissed, "It's because of you I'm synced to Taehyung."

"Bullshit," Jin defended, "My boyfriend synced you both, then unsynced you from Taehyung. It's not his fault you two fucked each other and made yourselves naturally synced since you were soulmates."

"Wanna say that any louder? I don't think the people in the back heard you!" Jungkook sarcastically remarked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You love Taehyung, so I don't see a problem with you two being synced," Jin furrowed his eyebrows in pure confusion, leaning back in his seat.

"I do love Tae, I just don't understand how it happened," Jungkook expressed using hand motions, then letting his head fall on his hands.

"Well, when you have sex with the person you are meant to be synced with, it will naturally happen," Jin explained.

"And your boyfriend artificially synced us, yes?" Jin nodded, "How the hell did he unsync us then?" Jin shrugged at the question.

"I don't dwell to much in my boyfriends job," he admitted, looking out the window of the shop the two were in.

"And why do you want me all up in Yoongi's business with Hoseok?"

Jin bit his inner cheek, "You can't tell anyone about this okay?"

Jungkook nodded, promising not to say a single word of what Jin tells him.

"He synced Hoseok and Yoongi," Jin quickly informed, quick enough for Jungkook to still manage to make out what he said.

Jungkooks eyes widened, spitting out his banana milk he yelled, "WHAT?"

"Be quiet!" Jin shouted, he glared at the younger.

"I'm sorry but Hoseok and Yoongi synced seems so odd. They are polar opposites!"

"People can surprise you, you know. My boyfriend says its surprising how when they unsync people, they still manage to keep in touch or even fall in love and find out it was actually their true sync," Jin sipped his drink, pushing his glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

"And you can't tell me anything about your boyfriend?" Jungkook questioned.

Ever since he has known Jin he hasn't described a single feature of his sync, only talking about his work.

"Nope," Jin deadpanned, taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm surprised Yoongi hasn't killed Hoseok," Jungkook chuckled, not believing that the two would ever become affectionate towards one another.

~<><><>~

"Hoseok-ah~" Yoongi moaned.

Yoongi felt Hoseok smirk against his skin, Hoseok applied more pleasure to Yoongis sweet spot.

Hoseok loved the way his touch affect the blonde male so gravely. The way his hands tangled in Hoseoks dark locks, and when he moaned out for him.

"I have a serious question," Yoongi breathed out, Hoseok stopped doing what he was doing but kept his hands firmly on the blonde males waist, since Yoongi was on his lap.

"Shoot," he encouraged.

"What are you going to do? Have you ever thought about telling somebody?" Yoongi watched as the light in Hoseoks eyes diminished.

"No, I'm not telling anyone about this. You're  lucky I told you."

Yoongi sighed, getting off of Hoseok and laying next to him. He interlocked their fingers together, loving the warmth the younger radiated.

"I have to go," Hoseok sighed, getting up. "No matter how much I would love to stay here, that is my technical home."

Yoongi nodded, even though he didn't want the younger to leave, that was unfortunately his home.

A/n
Supo, here is a picture of Jin in glasses.

A/n Supo, here is a picture of Jin in glasses

OKay bubye now.