Chapter 13: Control

"I can't believe you two reached that level already!" Yoongis mom gasped.

After Yoongi and Hoseoks little 'fun time', they didn't know who else to go too, so they went to Yoongis mother. Maybe she could help them? In anyway possible.

"So you can hear each others thoughts?" Yoongis mother said in a more confirming tone, making sure she was getting the information correct.

The boys nodded, not knowing how else to respond.

"Well try hearing them now, this is more of the psychic stage of being synced."

Hoseok turned to Yoongi, the blonde haired boy wearing an unreadable expression. Hoseok concentrated, using all his might to try and read Min Yoon-

He looks constipated, Yoongi said in his head, his face still expressionless.

"DO NOT!" Hoseok yelled, slapping the elders shoulder.

Ms. Min wore a confused expression, not knowing what happened.

"He said I looked constipated!" Hoseok whined, pointing an accusing finger towards the blonde boy.

"Stop being so dramatic, you did!" Yoongi defended, laughing.

"BOYS STOP!" Ms. Min yelled.

Hoseok screamed in his head, surprised when he saw Yoongi cup his ears and wince.

"WHAT THE FUCK HOSEOK!" Yoongi shouted in agony, his mother not minding his use of profanity as she went to comfort him.

"You need to control the thoughts you don't aim at your partner, Hoseok you yelled in your head because of Yoongi. So he could hear it, to keep your lover from hearing your thoughts you need to control them," she explained.

"When you are thinking about something you need to block your partner in a way, keep them from listening to you. Lets say I think about Yoongi being annoying and say something negative in my head, I could keep him from hearing it by not looking at him and if I am not focusing on talking to them."

"That makes no sense mom," Yoongi groaned, being synced getting more frustrating everyday.

"Well how about you try communicating through your thoughts," she suggested, sitting back down in her chair.

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi turned to Hoseok.

Can you hear me?

Yes I can, Hoseok said back to him.

This is freaky isn't it, Hoseok aimed towards Yoongi.

I find it more interesting, Yoongi responded.

Yoongi is a hot piece of ass, Hoseok thought in his head. He was trying to block out Yoongi, to see if he couldn't hear his thoughts.

And he didn't.

"IT WORKED!" Hoseok yelled with glee, Ms. Min smiling, while Yoongi wore a confused look.

"What worked?"

"You didn't hear my thoughts!" Hoseok boasted with one of his bright smiles.

This little shit. Yoongi thought, but Hoseok heard him.

If you don't stop saying shit about me, I'm going to make you regret it. Hoseok warned.

I dare you. Yoongi tested, smirking.

"Ms. Min, Yoongi and I need to do a little research for our Social Studies class, thank you for your help!" Hoseok said smiling, pulling Yoongi up the stairs to his bedroom.

Ms. Min nodded, "Okay boys, ill go prepare dinner."

As they entered Yoongis bedroom Hoseok roughly pushed Yoongi onto the bed, kicking the door shut behind him. Attacking his lips.

Yoongi held onto the ebony haired boys neck, their tongues grazing against each other, until Hoseok finally took full dominance. Hoseok was on top of the boy, his hands grazing the elders milky white skin.

Hoseok moved his kisses down the blonde boys neck and jawline, causing sinful moans to come out of him. Discarding the boys shirt, and his own, Hoseok moved to the waist line of Yoongis pants. Seeing the clear boner the older got.

Should I help you out here. The younger wondered, his thoughts clearly heard by Yoongi.

"Please,"  Yoongi begged, bucking his hips up.

Hoseok moved away from his eager lover, who clearly wanted to be sucked off. Hobi put his shirt back on, acting like he was going to walk out, but Yoongi couldn't hear his thoughts.

Yoongi propped himself up on his elbows, "Hobi please!"

"I told you, you'd regret it," Hoseok deadpanned.

"I-it h-hurts," Yoongi sobbed, his member throbbing in his pants.

Hoseok kept his back to the boy, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes then re opened them.

I hate you. He aimed his thoughts towards the blonde boy, and Yoongi smiled.

Hoseok took of his shirt, ripping off the boys pants and boxers.

a/n

poor Mrs. Min, hopefully she didn't hear their fun. :)

Tell me what you guys think so far, haha don't be shy :)