Chapter 14: Walk out

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO WORRY YOUR MOTHER!" Hoseoks step father screamed between whips.

Don't worry it'll be over soon. Yoongi aimed his thoughts to the younger, feeling his pain.

For the past couple days Hoseok has been getting beat way more often, and Yoongi has learned that since he can have the younger read his thoughts; He would send him messages when it happens, and thankfully Hoseok can hear him.

With each slap or whip Yoongi would send him a message, and Hoseok would try his best to respond, but the older knew he could hear him even if he didn't. Since after every beating Hoseok would either pass out, or go straight to Yoongis.

Yoongi was his angel.

and Hoseok was his hope.

<><><>

"And their improving?" Jin questioned making dinner for him and Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded, placing his head on the elders shoulder as he back hugged him. "I can tell, they can read each others thoughts. And they are affectionate in 'hiding'."

"Well that's better then bad news right?" Jin smiled.

"It is, but they want me to do it to another couple." Namjoon sighed.

Jin turned around instantly. "WHAT?"

"I hav-"

"You do not fucking have too, you want to." Jin said breaking away from Namjoons grasp.

"Jin, you don't get it."

Jin turned around, "I don't get it? Namjoon I have been synced to you for over 5 years, and I don't get it?"

"I di-"

"Shut up," Jin told. "I have been supporting you for years and this job has just been tearing peoples lives apart and your a fucking part of it."

"I HAVE TO BE!" Namjoon yelled.

"NO YOU DONT, YOU CHOSE TO BE, CAUSE ANY DAY YOU COULD FUCKNG WALK OUT!" Jin yelled back.

They both stood silent.

"They told me to do it to someone else." Namjoon repeated.

Jin glared at him.

"And I have to be-"

"I don't even want to hear it," Jin grabbed his coat. "I'm leaving."

"Jin wait, you need to hear me out." Namjoon pleaded.

"I have heard you out enough." Jin scolded, slamming the door behind him.

Namjoon turned around and punched the wall.

-

Jin didn't know where to go, his mind wandering places as he walked down the street.

Lost in thoughts he almost fell face first, until someone grabbed him.

"Be more careful, you almost hurt your pretty face," this ebony haired boy chuckled.

His shorter, blonde, lover glaring at him.

"Hoseok and Yoongi," Jin whispered in awe of the pair.

"How the hell did you know our names?" Yoongi glared, the clearly older male, down.

Jin chuckled, "Don't worry about it."

Then he walked away, Hoseok turned to Yoongi.

"Can we just enjoy our date, don't worry about that guy." Hoseok begged.

"Fine." Yoongi huffed, showing his signature gummi smile when Hoseok kissed him.

a/n

Are they crossing paths now? *shrugs*