Chapter 23: Angel

Hoseok walked to his house, annoyed.

Once he reached it he walked in cautiously, calling out that he had arrived.

"Look the little shit is home," his step-father sarcastically called out, throwing another can of beer.

"Where's mom?" Hoseok asked, avoiding the smell that radiated out of the elder.

"Work." he dead panned.

Hoseok's face distorted into one of confusion, he came for nothing.

"Then why did you call me hear?"

"Well," the man got up stepping closer to the boy, "I needed someone."

Hoseok's step-father might beat the shit out of him, but he never before tried to do what he was about to next.

Hoseok on instinct backed into the wall as the man only came closer, Hoseoks step father smashed his lips against Hoseoks.

The red haired male was beyond disgusted and was not having any of it. Hoseok raised his leg and kicked him straight in the gut.

Wiping the foul taste out of his mouth Hoseok spoke out, "YOU DISGUSTING PRICK!"

"You are such a little shit, you should be happy anyone has an interest in your ass." his stepfather chuckled darkly.

Hoseok finally, snapped.

Since his stepfather still remained in the floor Hoseok began kicking the shit out of him. Grabbing a belt near by, "Lets see how you like it mother fucker."

Hoseok took the belt and struck his step-father with it about 12 times before the man was finally unconscious.

Breathing heavely Hoseok screamed, sliding against the cold wall.

His phone vibrated cutting his sobs short and replacing them with worry.

JIN
Are you with Yoongi?

Yoongi's Boyfriend
No why?

Jin began to worry profusely, quickly texting the younger back.

JIN
Go to Yoongi now, check on him now now now!!!

Hoseok was utterly confused, until he felt pinch on his neck, his head aching like he just banged it somewhere and then a part of him fall limp, Yoongi was introuble.

-

Yoongi was sitting peacefully on the coach, texting his mother since she was away on business.

He wondered what Hoseok was up to and if he was okay, since the taller did seem pretty pissed when he left. The mint haired male didn't feel any pain so he assumed that Hoseok was probably not being beat.

Yoongi should have been worrying about himself.

A knock at the door caused Yoongi to get up from his, otherwise, comfortable seat.

It was 10:25, Yoongi hoped it was Hoseok. Shit he prayed it was Hosoek or who else would visit him at this hour?

Yoongi didn't have a peep hole on his door, so he opened it slightly, faced with a man he didn't know.

"Can I help you?" Yoongi asked, his tone laced with annoyance.

"As a matter a fact you can," the man said, his voice extremely deep. "Are you Min Yoongi?"

"Who wants to know?" Yoongi replied.

His foot reaching for the wooden bat near the door.

The man chuckled darkly, "Do you know Kim Namjoon?"

"Like I said," Yoongi dragged the bat with his foot, bending down slightly and grabbing it. "Who wants to know?"

The man became extremely irritated, wanting to already have his prey in his grasps.

"I do," the man stepped closer, "angel."

Yoongi backed up completely, the bat in his hands, as the man walked completely into Yoongis home.

"Come on angel," The man sighed.

"Don't call me that bastard!" Yoongi yelled, hitting the man across the head with the bat.

Yes, the man stumbled, but no he didn't get knocked out and Yoongi was confused.

"Oh angel," the man chuckled evily with no hint of amusement. "That was a big mistake."

The man lunged for Yoongi but be swiftly avoided his attack.

Yoongi wasn't dumb and he wasn't going to corner himself by going up the stairs, so he made a beeline for the door.

And successfully ran out.

Yoongi ran straight away from his home, but felt a sharp pain on his neck.

The man knew Yoongi was smart and brought a tranquilizer just in case something like this happened.

Yoongi took the pin out, staring at it before falling straight on the concrete.

The man got him.