We On

THIRD PERSON OMNISCIENT POV:
____________________________

"Kim Taehyung and Bae Suji have recently chosen to start seeing one another again. Both parties have rekindled their feelings for each other and are dating. Since they have chosen to make their relationship public; they ask for your support and respect as they date."
                                         ~Big Hit Entertainment
_______________________________

"Bae Suji and Kim Taehyung are pursing a romantic relationship with one another. They have been friends for many years and have obtained feelings for each other. They hope the public will support them as they are together."
~Huayi Brothers
_______________________________

"You two are still trending on twitter." Yoongi comments as him and the other members as well as Suzy took a break from producing. "It's been two weeks since the news came out too."

After the eventful time on Jeju Island, Suzy & Taehyung decided to make their relationship public. It would be easier to see one another, and finally stopped rattling everyone's nerves. The public's reaction was generally favorable, and their were no overbearing hate comments.

"What's the ship name our fans created again?" Suzy asks Yoongi, taking off her headphones to look over his shoulder at his phone. "EchoV?"

"I think it's a play on the English phrase 'echo me'." Namjoon proposes as him and Jin share a bag of apple chips. "That's my assumption."

"Why couldn't they use their real names?" Jimin asks curiously, stretching since he and the others would begin dance practice soon.

"You try making a ship name with Taehyung and Suji." Jin challenges him, laughing. "It's practically impossible without any symmetry."

"Well while you all fight over ship names..." Suzy says, chuckling as she gathered up all her belongings. "I'm going to head back to my place and finish demos for the hidden track."

"See you later, Suzy!" Hoseok exclaims, waving at her happily as she left the practice room. "We'll let Taehyung know that you left."

"Thanks." She says, smiling as she headed towards the elevator. Putting on a white mask and matching cap, she entered the Big Hit garage. Climbing into her car, she starts the engine before driving out onto the road.

While at a stop light, an incoming call sounds in on her car. Pressing the answer button, Suzy presses on the accelerator as she talks on the phone. "Suji, speaking. How can I help you?"

"Hello Suzy." A fairy like and familiar voice fills her car. "It's me, Yoona." She says calmly.

"Ah, Yoona!" Suzy exclaims in surprise, quickly making her tone formal. "Hello! It's been a while since we last spoke. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great, thank you for asking." Yoona says. "I was wondering if you were available to meet for coffee now?" She asks. "If you're not busy of course, I know you have producing business to do with BTS' during this time."

"Oh, no I have time." Suzy answers, readjusting the her car route. She already knew what shop Yoona would want to meet at. "I just finished with them for the day, so I'm currently free."

"Then I must have exquisite timing." Yoona says, chuckling on the line. "You know the usual place we used to meet. I'll see you in a few minutes then, I hope?" She asks Suzy.

"Of course." Suzy exclaims, making a right on one of the busiest streets. "See you then." The moment she ends the call, Suzy pulls up in front of the shop. It was a quaint little place that wasn't too idol-frequented, a perfect spot.