Taking a Break

SUZY POV:
"Yes, Sulli. I should be there in five minutes." I tell my ever persistent friend over the phone. Checking my makeup in the reflection of the window, I check  the up and comic taxi fare. "See you there." I tell her, hanging up.

18,000 won so far. Korea really needs Uber.

Sighing, I look down to check my outfit. Sulli said to dress business casual, like I'm supposed to know what that means! I threw on a bright blue pantsuit I'd had lying around my room. I opted for a crop top underneath instead though, and left the jacket unbuttoned.

It had already been a week since BTS had left for tour. To time it, they went on tour 1 and 3/4 months into my summer vacation. To time it even more precisely, that meant I had only 1 and 3/4 months of vacation left till university.

They would be back in the next few weeks, which meant I had to mentally prepare myself to talk to Taehyung. Ugh! Life's too complicated to have to fret over such stuff...And yet I do it anyway...I'm just done.

"Miss, your destination." My taxi driver informs me. I look out my window at Seoul Station. Strange for Sulli to pick such a weird spot to meet for coffee.

"Here you are." I hand him my credit card. Most of my income now came from me working the afternoon and night shift at work; but it meant more money so it was worth it.

"Gomabseubnida." I say, slamming door shut. Hitching my brown satchel purse onto my shoulder, I put on my black sunglasses. (Borrowed from Taehyung of course.) I make my way to the front of the station, where I found Sulli waiting.

"Suzy! Right on time!" She exclaims happily at my presence. She was wearing an off the shoulder rainbow striped mini dress with long sleeves. Her hair was out, and she had on lace up sandals. So much for business casual.

"I only have a few hours before work." I inform her, ruffling my hair so if parted to the side. "You said just coffee and a movie right?"

"Mm?" Sulli responds. "Do you have your phone?" She asks me.

"Ye, of course." I tell her like it's obvious.

"What about your wallet? Cards? Cash?" She persists her questions.

"I have a few thousand won in cash and my credit card...Why?" What is this an interview?

"How much is on your card?"

"A little more than 800,000 won..."

"Perfect!" Sulli exclaims, smiling at me. She must have noticed my confused expression. "You still haven't noticed the setting?"

Confused, I look about us curiously. Train station, a bunch of weekend travelers. Two giant suitcases on either side of Sulli. Nothing out of ordinary—

"OH HECK NAH!" I exclaim suddenly, turning around to march back to the street. "TAXI!" I shout, waving my hand in the street frantically.

"Suzy!" I feel myself being dragged away as my view of the street gets smaller and smaller until I find myself surrounded by a bunch of people.

"Choi Jin-ri!" I shout Sulli's real name. "What have I told you about taking me on spontaneous adventures?!" I yell at her.

"This isn't an adventure! It's a vacation!" She places both suitcase handles in either of my hands as she walks away. "Now come on! I have to buy our tickets."

"Sulli, I'm not doing this! I have work!" I tell her as I trail her path, arriving at the receptionist counter.

"I already phoned your job, and explained the situation. Thanks to me, you're getting a paid vacation." She informs me. "Two tickets for Gangwon-do, please."