Consequences

SUZY POV:
"Only five more minutes." I tell myself, as I waited outside the Inkigayo building amongst many other freezing BTS fans. Adjusting my white baseball cap, I sigh in impatience.

Korea in the summer was usually hot and muggy. But it's morning we're like Antarctica. I don't know what miraculous force gave me the will to wake up early for this.

The early morning was for the BTS pre-recording Show and practice. It was until possibly hours later they filmed live. I had to go in early for work too, to set up the shop.

"Attention!" One of the security announces. "All those apart of the official BTS ARMY fan-Club, please make your way forward." Here I go.

I'd opted to apply for my own ticket, instead of taking up Jimin's offer. As I made my way towards the entrance amongst s large group of people, I could feel the rush of heat from the inside.

"Next." Walking up, I show the security my digital pass from my phone. They usher me and others through.

I hadn't been to a Music Show in I don't know how long. The last performance is come to see was probably for BTS 'Fire'. That was right before Taehyung and I had...Sighing, I shrug off the memory.

Taking my seat in the third row from the front, I pull my legs to my chest in my seat as I await for BTS. Looking around, the room became packed full of fans and their ARMY bombs. Realization hits me, and I search in my purse for my own.

"Shoot." I mutter, disappointed in myself. "Left it on my dresser."

"Here!" A new Voice surprises me. I look up from the depths of my purse to see, most-likely, a middle-school girl. She was holding out one of her two light sticks. "I have an extra. Just return it after." She tells me.

"Ah, gomabseubnida." I tell her, accepting it gratefully. Right in the nick of time, the room lights dim, and BTS wall onto stage.

I cover my ears at the automatic screams of fangirls, chuckling at my action. Clapping, BTS bow towards the audience.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are BTS." They say, and the screaming ensumes. "Please look forward to our performance." Namjoon tells them, as they get into starting position.

Jungkook's famous DNA whistle plays ahead of the actual music; a little heads up for the seven. Then it begins.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoonki! Jung Hoseok!" The fans chant their names to the beat. "Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!" Ah, to the heck with staying calm.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoonki! Jung Hoseok!" I join in on the fan chants. "Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!"

"At first sight, I could recognize you. As if we were calling for each other. The DNA in my blood vessels tell me; that it's you I was looking all over for." The minute Taehyung began to sing was the moment my inner fangirl came out.

I jumped up from my seat in excitement to wave my light stick about with the other fans. Seeing them in person could never compare to watching them in their MV or during a dance practice.

"Don't look back, because we're the two who found our destiny." I swear after he winked, I detected a smirk in my direction. That player, I'll kill him later.

The hook and last chorus ended, and J-Hope's infamous lalala's come to fruition. The stage lights dimmed a final time as the song ended.

"WOOOOOOO!" I yelled along with the other fans. "NICE!" I had felt a resurgence of energy after witnessing such a performance, it was quite pleasing.