I Love You Boy

________________________________
[Audio provided in second slide for a specific setting. Use when ready for the right mood.]
________________________________
SUZY POV:
"No." I tell Sulli immediately as she enters my room, throwing covers over myself. "Leave. I'll record another time."

"Suzy, there's no other time." I hear Sulli say in an exasperated tone. Her footsteps grow closer as she sits down next to me on the bed. "BTS only film today, and Echo has to be there."

"Not today, Sulli." I inform her quietly. "If I go in there and reveal myself as Echo today, I'm going to end up dead before tonight."

"Suzy what's so bad about today?" Sulli asks me as she attempts to pry the covers off me. "You're the one who wanted to do this. It's  your last major schedule of the month before filming. What's wrong?"

I eventually peek my eyes out from under the covers to glance at Sulli. She had one a white pantsuit with a creme camisole on underneath. Her hair was curled & her makeup was simple. Compared to my current emotional-wreck self, I probably seemed like some old drunkard.

"Sulli..." I look down to avoid her eyes. "I did something awful..." She widens her eyes before cupping her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Suzy! Are you pregnant?!" She asks me worriedly. I immediately sit up in my covers shaking my head in rushes denial.

"Sulli! I'm not pregnant!" I yell, cupping my face in my hands. "Although that'd be easier than all this shit." I mutter under my breathe.

"Suzy, I'm your best friend." She tells me, taking my hand gently. "Tell me what's on your mind so I can make you feel better."

"Sulli I..." Looking down at our intertwined hands, I gulp in a nervous breathe. "I made a big mistake I...I kissed Taehyung last night."

Her grip on my hands loosens as she interprets my words. "Y-You kissed Taehyung?" She stutters in confusion, raising an eyebrow. "How..Weren't you with Sehun last night?!"

"...I was..." I say hesitantly, laying back down. "And I think I may have indirectly broken up with him too...I'm going mad I swear!"

"I knew this would happen..." Sulli says to me, letting out a small laugh. "Suzy you realize what this means?" She asks me, sighing.

"That I'm a terrible person who couldn't be intimate with her boyfriend so she went and kissed another woman's man?!" I ask, reaching for the bottle of pills on my nightstand.

Sulli grabs my wrist with my pills, forcing me to look at her. "It means you still have feelings for Taehyung." She says simply. "I figured as much when you kept up the job as producing their new album. Old you would have quit."

"That's not good Sulli..." I tell her, gripping my hand tighter around my prescription. "Not only have I hurt Sehun, I kissed Taehyung. Who is in a relationship of his own and who I probably lost any hopes of sanely reconciling with."

"Suzy..." Sulli lets go of my hand & wraps her arms around me for a hug. "You can't keep blaming yourself for things out of your power."

Intaking a sharp breathe, I bury myself in the comfort of her arms. I didn't know how to justify my actions anymore. I didn't think there was any possible way that I could do so.