Passed without Present

SUZY POV:
"Suzy...Suzy." Sooyoung slides into her dressing room chair, putting her hand on my arm gently. "Suzy could we talk?"

After waking up on a couch that was not mine, I had remembered what happened that night. Enraged, I drove to Sulli and I's place...slightly intoxicated. (Don't drink & drive kids). By the time I parked in the garage, I was knocked out.

I woke up in BTS' apartment to the furious shaking of Jimin. He didn't ask questions, but ushered me out before the others woke up. I still don't have much recollection of how I got there. But I didn't have time to ask him. I was running an hour behind my schedule that day.

I had to film for Knowing Brothers that day, but because of sleeping in, it was pushed back two weeks from that day. I was hungover that day, so it was for the best. In the mean time, I went in for cameo roles on a few kdramas. But two weeks had passed, & Knowing Brothers was filming their season finale. Now I'm here.

I had filming, but it wasn't the only event. BTS' album is released tomorrow. For 8 days, BTS' released an MV a day in preparation for their comeback. The outro is released in an hour, the album itself drops tomorrow, June 12th. The boys film their comeback showcase June 13th, their 9th anniversary. Usually after producing an album, I would wait for its release. But this time it was with BTS', it felt strange.

So I kept my schedule & went on with filming. But I wasn't aware I'd film with Sooyoung & Baekhyun! I wasn't mad at Sooyoung for what she said last month anymore; but I hadn't spoken with her since. As for Baekhyun...I could only hope he didn't recognize me. After all, he's friends with Taehyung. This was a risk.

"Suzy-ah." Sooyoung coos my name again, shaking my arm as she pouts at me. "Please don't ignore me; we're filming after all."

"I'm not ignoring you." I say nonchalantly, fixing my uniform tie. "Just thinking..."

The theme of this show was a high school concept. Sooyoung & I were wearing matching red plaid skirts & white oxfords. But I was wearing a red tie, her a bow. Knowing Brothers has always been one of my favorite variety shows. When I wanted to be a host, I hoped to be as funny as the comedians who hosted it.

"What are you thinking about?" Sooyoung asks me innocently. "I would like to know."

"I'm thinking about how to kill you after filming." I tell her before flicking her forehead & chuckling. "I forgive you, so hush up & let's go on set, alright?"

"I knew you'd still love me!" She exclaims, pulling me into a quick embrace. "Baekhyun has already gone in, so we'd better hurry."

Exiting our dressing room, we make our way around the back of the set. Sooyoung enters first, and happy yells can immediately be heard. After waiting a few seconds, I open the door & strike a pose on the. Leaning one arm on the door frame smoothly, I throw a wink at the crowd and get an immediate reaction.

Blushing at their cheers, I hide behind Sooyoung at the podium at the blackboard. Baekhyun was on my left and Sooyoung my right. Once the "students" died down, the two of them began the introduction they'd made.

"Hello! I'm EXO's Byun Baekhyun."

"Happiness! I'm Red Velvet's Joy."

"We're the transfer students from S.M Entertainment High." They say in unison, bowing their heads. That's my cue.

"I'm Asia's First Angel Love Bae Suji from Fave Entertainment Academy." I tell them all with a large smile and bow. "Pleased to meet you."

"We have quite the crowd here." The tallest host says happily. I believe he's Seo JangHoon, a former professional Korean basketball player.