With Seoul

SUZY POV:
"I don't know what his problem is." I mutter as I sit on the couch with my sixth cup of ramen. I would deal with the aftermath of all the salt and sodium later.

"Psh, who's he to get mad when he's being all showy showy in public!" I forcefully grab at my noodles with my chopsticks angrily, stuffing the quick snack into my hungry mouth.

"He's too darn—-!"

"Suzy can you stop talking to the TV and actually do something with your life!" My Mom shouted from her and my dads bedroom. I roll my eyes at her insistence for me to get a life.

"Why?! Lee Min Ho's character is being a real pain!" I shout back, opening another pack of ramen noodles I'd set aside and filling it with hot water from a tea kettle.

"Well Lee Min Ho isn't going to waltz in here and kiss you like he has with Jun Ji Hyun so be productive like your sis—-!"

"I GET IT SO LEAVE ME BE!" I yelled, stuffing my mouth with the newly made ramen noodles. I ignored the burning pain from the heat and continued eating them as I watched The Legend of the Blue Sea. I was disappointed, because Lee Min Ho was in the military now. That's two years I had to wait for another amazing drama.

"Suzy, can you do me a favor?" Sohee asked me once she'd stepped out of the bathroom, primped and ready to go out.

"No." I answer without looking away from the television, eating some more ramen.

"I'm going out for the day and won't be back till late. Wait up for me so you can let me back in, because I'm not taking a key." She tells me as she heads to the front door.

"Haha, no." I mutter to myself, as I finish off my seventh cup of ramen. I reach for another, but to no avail. "Darn it! I ate them all."

"You. Are. A. Mess." I hear a voice say. Looking up from the TV, I look back at discovering the new presence.

"When did you get in here?" I ask Sulli, who was casually leaning on the front door. Putting down my empty ramen bowl, I open up a bag of honey butter chips I'd stowed away instead. Popping five into my mouth at a time, I savor the junk food delight.

"I came in when your sister left." She says, plopping down next to me on the couch. "Aigoo, look at you."

"Ah, What?" I turn to her in annoyance at having been interrupted watching my favorite show. Sulli grabs my face in her right hand, squeezing my cheeks.

"Bloated face." Sulli says, turning my face left and right. "Two week old hair." She uses her free hand to pull on my locks. "Grandma clothes." She says, referring to my blue sweatpants and oversized white sweatshirt.

"Yah." I remove her hands from my face. "Did I ask for an overview of what I look like today?"

"When was the last time you were out of the house?" Sulli asks me, rolling her eyes. I ponder her question.

"Monday." That was when I hung with Hoseok.

"So you're saying you haven't been out of the house in over 24 hours?!" Sulli's Voice was full of shock.

"Yeah..." I say slowly, turning back to the TV.

To be honest, I hadn't been in the mood to do anything productive since my fight with Tae. It had been such a downer that I just resolved to being a sloth. Besides, what was wrong with kdramas and ramen? I mean, hello, con-artist Lee Min Ho is a very pleasant concept to me.

"Nope, that won't do!" Sulli yanks the bag of chips out of my hand and drags me off the couch.

"H-Hey! I haven't finished my show yet!" I stutter as Sulli drags me to the bathroom.