Save Me

TAEHYUNG POV:
"Tae, hey can I come in?" The concerned voice of Jin travels from the opposite side of my bedroom door.

"Yeah." I mumble quietly. Lifting my face out of my hands, I turn around in my desk seat. Jin enters the room with a tray of soup.

"I made some soup for your cold." He says, setting it down at my desk. Soup for my 'cold', also known as the excuse I've been using to stay out of the sight of the others for the last two days.

"Thank you." I give him a slight smile as I eat the bread he'd put on the side of the tray.

"You know Tae..." Jin says, leaning against the wall near my dresser, crossing his arms. "If you have something on your mind, you can always talk to me. You can talk to any of us."

"I know." I say quietly as I dip a piece of my bread into the soup. "I really am sick though. But I bet this soup will heal me soon." I say jokingly, popping the bread into my mouth.

Jin laughs, pushing himself off the wall. "Well the. I'll let you rest." He excuses himself from the room. Once he'd left, I sigh in disdain.

Looking at my soup, I only further sigh. "Not soon enough..." I mutter angrily. Thoughts of the past events began to fill my mind. I found myself gripping at the edges of my desk tightly in a failed attempt to control myself.

"He didn't say anything new." My hearing picks up voices from the other side of my bedroom door. I turn in my seat in confusion.

"Taehyung has the most pride out of all of us. He's not just going to admit what's on his mind so easily." That voice, it was Hoseok.

"He can't keep himself in there forever though." Another Voice says, it was Jin. "I'm getting worried."

"We are supposed to start comeback preparations in a week." Hoseok says as I hear him sigh. "Maybe we can ask Bang PD to push the date back a little, give us some more time."

"I don't think that's possible." Jin says. "Technically, we were only supposed to get three weeks off. But we got a month on a lucky strike. There's no more time left if we want to be able to promote properly."

"But..." Hoseok sighs once more. "We've got to do something. Hey, Jimin?"

"Yeah?" He speaks up for the first time during the entire exchange.

"Would you happen to know what's up with Taehyung?" Hoseok asks him curiously.

"I mean, I only have an assumption." Jimin says quietly.

"What is it?" Jin asks him, intrigued.

"I think he may have fought with Suzy again." Jimin answers honestly. I've had about enough.

I stomp angrily to the door and throw it wide open, it bangs against the wall. There would probably be a dent later. Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin were all sitting on the couch comfortably. But they jumped up in surprise at my appearance.

"T-Taehyung!" Jimin stutters in surprise. "W-what?!"

"You know what?!" I point an accusatory finger at the three of them. "You're right! I am at of sorts? And you know why? It's because I did fight with Suzy!" They all widen their eyes at my declaration. "And you know what's worse? The fact that we broke up!" I yell before slamming the door shut behind me.

I click the lock in place before sliding down against the door. Burying my head head in my knees, I intake many sharp breathes in order to calm myself down. There was silence on the other side of the door for a good ten minutes.