The Real One

SUZY POV:
"Why did it have to be Taehyung?" I exclaim in frustration, plopping onto Sulli's bed.

Of all the possible lead male roles out there. Of all the various types of genres in this field. He had to go with the romance one that stars me. I want to defenestrate myself this very instant.

"Suzy, it won't be that bad." Sulli says calmly, typing on her laptop. "Although it is too bad Kim Soo Hyun declined the role."

"Are you listening to my words?!" I exclaim in shock as I lift my face out of her pillows. "It's a romance with Taehyung. Kim. Taehyung."

"You're a professional." Sulli says to me, glancing up from her work. "Plus, Korean dramas have less kissing then those in China."

"That doesn't make me feel better." I mutter, flipping onto my back and grabbing the remote. "Maybe the news will distract me."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Sulli warns me as I turn on the television.

"What do you..." My words are lost in my surprise at the latest news. Word had already gotten out about Taehyung & I's new show.

"A New Romance to Form? What kind of clickbait is that." I mutter under my breathe as two news ladies talk about the upcoming show.

"BTS' Kim Taehyung is reportedly starring in a new drama this year with rookie actress Bae Suji." One last with a bob says seriously. "The two first met at last year's New Years music festival; when Taehyung steadied Suji after she was startled by some streamers."

"Yah, those streamers scared me alright!" I grumble at the tv, narrowing my eyes at the bob-haired lady suspiciously. Sulli sighs at my annoyance and continues typing away.

"This will be Kim Taehyung's first television drama since his drama 'Newton's Apple' finished airing a few months ago. It is also his first ever drama he will play the main lead." Another lady with long brown hair speaks up.

"Newton's Apple?! I loved that drama!" Sulli exclaims happily, putting her laptop away to watch the news with me. I roll my eyes at her before drawing my attention back to the TV.

"Indeed. And this will be Bae Suji's first lead drama she will star in since coming to Korea in December of last year." Bob-haired lady continues. "Her drama with Im Yoona last year was met with favorable reviews; so the general public is looking forward to it."

"Great, now there's more pressure on my poor soul." Fed up with the news, I grumpily shut off the TV before throwing the remote on the floor. "And don't even tell me I'm being immature." I wag a finger at Sulli. "I already know I am."

Before she responds, the doorbell rings indicating a visitor on our premise. Sulli leaves her bedroom to go answer as I receive a call on my phone. Checking the I.D. I see it was Sehun.  He hadn't called in about a week or so since him and EXO had been on tour a while.

"Hey, how did it go in Malaysia?" I ask him curiously as I hear cars in the background.

"It went good. We get two week's break before it's time to head back, this time to Japan." He tells me, yawning. Must be jet-lagged.

"Be sure to get plenty of rest tonight." I instruct him teasingly, which gets a laugh out of him. I hear Sulli calling me from downstairs, saying some food's arrived.

"Actually, about that..." Sehun says innocently. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight. Maybe watch a movie since we haven't seen each other in a while. If you want to, of course."