Epilogue (2)

Ming and Kit are dating for months now, and there was a time where Kit discovered the stolen pictures of him in Ming's phone, this is what actually happened.

Kit was invited by Ming to stay with him in his dorm for the whole weekend. Kit being Kit had to disagree but end up agreeing afterwards.

"Welcome P'Kit to my humble domain." Ming gestures his hands, welcoming his boyfriend. Kit just laughs because of the silly action.

"Pfft! What's with the domain and shit?" Kit giggled. Ming envelops Kit in his arms as he drop a peck at Kit's forehead, making his cute little boyfriend blush.

"Ai'ba!" Kit weakly pushed Ming making the younger guy act as if it hurts.

"Meh~ It has been 5 months since we started dating and P'Kit still hasn't gotten used to these things." Ming teased his senior as he flashes a sly smirk at him. Kit in return hit his arm really hard as he pushes Ming to one side and entered his room irked.

"Not bad." Kit commented as he flops on the couch after scanning the room, more of assessing with his eyes.

"Thanks." Ming replied as he calls Kit for dinner. "Here you go." Ming directed the food to Kit as he sits across his boyfriend. Kit took a bite at the food, checking if there's any poison or something weird Ming put on the food earlier.

"It's good. Did you cook this?" Kit was taken aback by the appetizing food in front of him. Ming smiled proudly as he puts his fist to his chest.

"Of course my lovely KitKat! Are you proud of me yet?" Ming stated as he pounds his chest with his fist. Kit just shrug his shoulders ignoring Ming's proud commentary of himself.

"Aww. Are you not proud of me?" Ming pouts as he observe his boyfriend continue eating and completely ignoring him.

"Shut up and eat." Kit scolds as he continue eating their food. The two ate in silence since both are famished.

~
"I'm going to take a shower then P'Kit." Ming announced as he saw his cute boyfriend settling on his bed after taking a shower. Kit just hummed at him and Ming then jump at the shower.

*ding*
The sound of a notification caught Kit's attention. He doesn't want to pry on other people's business, but you know, curiosity kills the cat.

Slowly grabbing Ming's phone which is placed on the table, Kit entered the password of Ming because Ming once told him so, it's the combination of their birthdays. After successfully entering the password and seeing the home screen, his eyes open wide as it was a collage full of his pics, preferably stolen pics.

Kit immediately blush seeing the home screen, he open the library and there he saw another world he never knew!

There were different albums with his pics on it, a few were: Sleeping KitKat, Date, Smiling KitKat, Stolen Photos, Screenshots and many more. He opened the album that says 'All Photos' since all photos that are under each album can be found there. He was astounded when majority of the album was his pictures on it, only a few selcas and pictures of Ming himself and some other friends of his!

"Gosh! This idiot is like a hardcore stalker." Kit mumbles to himself as he keeps on scrolling the photos, still amazed by the number, it almost reach 2,500 pics just Kit's photos alone! Kit can't also help but be flustered by how his photos turn out to be amazing, even though majority of it were stolen pics but Ming captured the right moment as if he were some professional and was doing some magazine photoshoot.

Releasing a variety of red color on his face after seeing all the pics, an evil smirk crawls on his face. He selects all his pics and pushed the delete button. Laughing at his evil doing, he glances at Ming's phone once again.

"Done deleting all your pics P'Kitkat?" Ming sneered while leaning his body on the wall while eyeing his devilish boyfriend. Kit froze to his position as he didn't notice Ming was standing there for who knows how long. Kit just nod his head stiffly trying to avoid any eye contact from his boyfriend. He knows he'll be in deep shit!

"Oho~ you do know it's pointless P." Ming move forward and sit beside Kit, snatching his phone as he fiddles with it for a bit. Kit was confused by Ming's statement, he titled his head to the side waiting for an explanation.

"Hmmm~ there's this thing called Recently Deleted, which I can revert the photos I've, in your case, you've deleted. If I can't do that, I still have many back-up plans just to retrieve your photos, such as a hard drive, an account that has your photos in it, and a photo album." Ming cheekily explains as Kit was agape by his stupidity. Of course! He didn't think that far! He didn't know that Ming is 'obsess' with him after all!

[Lol! 'Obsess' isn't the right term dear Kit, but 'love' 😂]

"You!!" Kit points at his boyfriend while looking at him terrified. "How long have you been taking my photos?" Ming chuckled at him as he rubs Kit's head, calming him down.

"Mmm~ since I've started chasing you, when I realized my true feelings about you." Ming replied as he grins at his tomato colored Kitkat.

"What a creep! Stalker!" Kit scolds as he move away from Ming and putting a pillow in front of them.

"Only for you babe!" He winks at Kit that made Kit feel like puking.

"Anyway, this is just small compared to Yo. Have you seen his room? Oho~ if you saw it P, you'll be astounded as Yo have this 'shrine' full of P'Pha's pics, he also have this album and his phone is also full of P'Pha's photos." Ming reported and that made Kit's jaw drop. What is with these two anyway, an ultimate stalker duo?! Kit shakes his head while doubting his decisions.

"Should I also make a shrine for you P?" Ming added earning a deathly glare from Kit.

"Don't you dare! Do that and I'll swear I'll murder you the following day!" Kit threaten as he eyed his prey with those deadly eyes.

"I won't do it na krap~ I'm sorry." Ming apologized and Kit hasn't back down from the glaring thing yet. So, here we go again, Ming apologizing for the nth time while Kit just eyed him, in the end he conceded and just forgave him.

"So, where is this photo album full of my pics?" Kit asks changing the topic as he wants to burn that album. Ming just smiles and look at his curious boyfriend with sincerity.

"KitKat, I don't want to tell you where I hid it cause I know you'll just burn it. Besides, that's my personal collection of you and it helps me replenish my energy whenever you are busy and don't have time for me." Ming explains as Kit is already flustered red. Sheesh! This boyfriend of his knows how to control him.

"Fine, I'll leave that to you." Kit conceded, Ming gave a light but sweet and tenderly kiss to his boyfriend as he stares at his brown and dazzling orbs.

"I love you so much KitKat." Ming kisses Kit on his lips once again, and Kit gave in to his feeling.

[A/N] Part 2 is done! I've decided to add another part and will be posted soon (hopefully). Thanks for reading, voting and commenting, love you guys 😘