The Aftermath

A/N: Should we play a game? Give me 35 votes and 20 comments, then I'll update the next chapter 😁

Ming's POV

"Uhmm. Could you sleep with me? Just sleep! No funny business! I just want some reassurance." P'Kit mumbled. Hearing those words come out from his mouth made me stiff.

Am I in heaven already? Did the world turn upside down? Did an angel fell from the sky? Did the light shine upon me? Did I just daydreamed? Did P'Kit really said that?! Oh my gosh!! If this is a dream, please don't wake me up. I literally slap my face to make sure I wasn't daydreaming or imagining things. And from the reaction I get, it wasn't a dream!

"Idiot! Never mind." P'Kit blurred out and positioned his hand to open the door, but I grab his wrist and he immediately turn in my direction, face flushed.

"Say it again P." I requested still bewildered from earlier's statement. He frowned and shove my arm.

"As if idiot! Dream on!" He backfired. I just chuckle at his reaction and stare at him intently.

"Then, can I stay with you for the night?" I ask. He tensed a little bit and he became more flustered, I wait for his answer as I observe his reaction.

"Mm." He mumbled. "Park your car properly." I do as I was told and park my car near the entrance of his dorm. Turning off the engine, P'Kit step out of the car and started walking, leaving me to rush locking my car then follow him.

Reaching the floor he was assigned, I am overwhelmed by this sudden turn of events and could only smile to myself like an idiot. Stopping abruptly at what seems like his room, he unlock the door and push it open.

Damn! As expected of P'Kit, clean and tidy as always, and his scent linger around his room as I step inside and remove my shoes. P'Kit turned to me and gestured me to sit at the couch, which I obeyed. Observing his room as my eyes roam around it, I can't help but be fascinated and fall deeper in love with him, at the same time, a nervous feeling suddenly crept at the back of my mind.

"P, I didn't bring any clothes." I said as I suddenly remembered, looking at me in the eye, he open his closet and search for some clothes. After a minute or two, he threw the clothes in my direction, which I catch gladly.

"Go take a shower and wear those. It may not be your size but that's all I could find." He stated as he threw me a towel, I just nodded and obeyed his command, after going inside the bathroom, I roam around his belongings, touching and smelling them before settling to shower. Gosh P'Kit, why are shaking my heart?

After showering thoroughly, I wear the clothes P'Kit had given me earlier. It was a simple white T-shirt with a print on it and a gray sweat pants. The shirt is kinda small for my arms, but it's good, so does the sweat pants. Looking at the mirror one last time and fixing my hair, I slung the towel in my shoulder and went out of the bathroom.

"P. I'm done, you could go in now." I declared as I saw P'Kit lying on the couch.

"Finally! Took you long enough!" He went past me, pushing me a little to the side then close the bathroom door, but what surprised me was his neck and ears have a tint color to it. What could have happened?

Hearing P'Kit turn on the shower, I immediately jump on his bed and inhale a lungful of air, more of his scent. This is bad, I'm starting to get excited, but I'll calm it down. Standing abruptly, I maneuvered at the side scanning and observing all the photos, books, gadgets etc around it. Most of his photos are his family and his friends.