Anagnorisis

Kit's POV

"Ming! Ming!" I keep shouting his name but to my dismay he's not answering, no, no one is answering. It was dark, empty and cold. I open my mouth to call his name once again but my words didn't escape from my mouth, I tried and tried but nothing comes out from my mouth. I cry and shiver from the cold and darkness surrounding me, and then I found out I was voiceless. I wanted to escape from all this darkness and coldness, but I can't find any escape route, my mind seems to be playing tricks to me, I run and run to no direction in particular. Only one thing is on my mind, and that is to escape this darkness. 

"--it" And this time, I'm sure my ears are playing with me, I heard a voice calling out at me, but then it disappeared. 

"--Kit" There it is again! Help! Somebody help me from this misery! I practically ran to where my legs would take me, hoping somebody could save me. 

"P'Kit!" That voice! That familiar voice, I ran to where the voice is coming from and saw a light, I ran to it and the light took over my sight. 

"P'Kit!" I heard the voice once again and I shot my eyes open, after doing so, my eyes started to hurt, my vision getting blurry as tears started to escape from my eyes. I blink a few times before adjusting to my surroundings and getting a clear view. 

"P'Kit!" I heard someone called my name, I look to my side where the sound is coming from and saw the person I long the most. I yank him forward and envelop him to a tight hug, making sure he was here with me, and not just a dream. 

"P'Kit, are you okay?" He asks, my tears were running down my face as I was unable to answer his question and just tighten my grip around him. His arms seems to embrace my back as he tighten our hug, our scent lingering as we hug there for some minutes, before he broke it. 

He assisted me as I sit, eyes never leaving his. He look at me and gave a smile, a warm and reassuring one, making me at ease for the moment. 

"Ming, is it really you?" I asks with a croak voice, my tears not wanting to stop. I caress his face and look at his eyes lovingly. 

"Yes P, it's me." He responds and holds my hand. He wipes my tears with the other hand and smiled at me once again. 

"Is there any problem P? Why are you crying na~?" He asks with a worried tone, I tighten my hold on him. 

"I thought I lost you." I mumble not breaking our eye contact. He seems confused as he furrows his eyebrows. 

"What do you mean P?" 

"I don't remember what exactly happened, all I know Von came to your room and everyone was there. He pulled a gun and I jump at him." Ming fell silent and I just stare at him some more. 

"What do you mean P?" Okay, I'm starting to get confused. 

"Wait, don't tell me you don't remember anything?" I asked a little bewildered. 

"Uh-"

"Well, that doesn't matter. I'll take care of you now since I'm your boyfriend." I stated and loosen my grip of his hands. 

"Boyfriend?" He still dared to ask?! I was starting to get agitated.

"Yes you idiot! Don't tell me you really forget everything?! How I was kidnapped by Von, how you save me, how you got coma, how you asked me to be your boyfriend. Don't tell me you have amnesia?!" I asked frantically. I see a smile starting to form from his lips.

"P.." 

"What?" I ask irritatedly. 

"P, I have to be honest with you. I don't understand a single thing you were talking about. I don't know who Von is, I don't think I got into any coma. And lastly, I'm sure you're not my boyfriend YET, since I'm still courting you and haven't gotten any answer from you yet." He said while smiling. 

I look at him bemused, what is he saying? 

"Ai'ba! How can you say that?! Well, it is true that you were courting me before, then shit happened. I was kidnapped by Von, after saving me and getting yourself into a coma, you asked me to be your boyfriend once you woke up in the hospital and I agreed . You don't remember it?" I asked once again as I'm getting perplexed from this situation. 

"P. I'm pretty sure I don't know who Von is, I haven't even heard his name. I haven't gotten myself into a coma, and you're not my boyfriend YET. Well, hearing your statement makes me happy and confident that you'll going to accept me as your boyfriend." He said with a teasing smile and holds my hands tighter. "P, you must be having a dream." He added which confused me more. 

"What?!" That's the only word that came from my mouth since I can't absorb anything right now. 

"I'll explain P. I was walking in this park a few minutes ago, when I spotted you sleeping with a book on your head. At first I did not recognize it was you until I was a few feet away from you and could recognize your figure. I stared at you for a few minutes then notice you started to sweat and yell my name, so I decided to wake you up." He paused then look at me. I was frozen and silent since I can't process anything yet. I look around once I recovered and scan the surroundings, my eyes fell on the book Ming told me earlier, I reach for it and read it a little. 

After a few minutes of damn silence, a sudden realization was blown in my face. IT WAS ALL A DREAM!! ALL OF IT?! Since chapter one?!! My mouth was agape for a moment, a sudden heat started crawling up my neck then face. 

I glance at Ming and he was still smiling like crazy while staring at me. OHO Kit! You've made trouble yourself! 

"Uhm, am I really dreaming? You don't know Von at all?" I ask once again for confirmation. 

"Yes P, I don't know him at all." He answered immediately, my face was heating up from all embarrassment! To think I care about him and all! So embarrassing!! 

"P, let's go na? It's getting dark. I'll drive you to your dorm na. I notice you didn't bring your car with you." He offered, I look at my surroundings once more and notice it was getting dark. I nodded my head and gather my things. He assisted me as we went to his car, he opened his door for me and I get in. My mind is still not functioning properly as of the moment, I just sit there silently, looking outside the window and contemplating about stuff that just happened. 

"P'Kit, do you want to get some dinner?" He asks and I look at him with a confused expression.

"I thought that maybe you're hungry P. So, dinner?" He asks, I just nodded my head since I'm hungry to be honest, and I still need time to think.

[A/N] What do you guys think? *evil laughs* 

TBC