Preparation

Ming's POV

Its been a week since I went to P'Kitkat to surprise him. I knew he got angry because of what I did, but he's just so so cute. I think I'm head over heals in love with him. So today, I decided to do something special for him.  If you guys are wondering what it could be, then that's a secret.. 😏

I woke up early, around 7 am I think, and texted 'My Kitkat'.

Me: Good morning P'. Rise and Shine 😁😃

While waiting for his reply, I stood up to prepare for breakfast. 3 minutes passed and I heard my phone vibrated, I checked the name of the sender...P'Kitkat replied, I immediately opened the message while smiling widely, to the point it would tear my ears off.

KitKat: What the hell!! You disturbed my sleep!! 😤😡

I keep smiling while reading his message.

Me: P' Korthod. I don't want you to be late for your class, it will start at 8 right?

After I sent the message, P'Kit replied as fast as a lightning bolt.

Kitkat: Huh?! How did you know?! Don't tell me you stalked me again?!! 😠

Me: Something like that P'😅 P'Pha gave Yo his class schedule, and I peeked at it and somehow memorized your schedule. Hehe 😊

After that message P'Kit did not reply.

After doing my morning routine, I rushed down the stairs and went directly to my car and went off to Yo's dorm, but I did not come for him, my P'Kitkat, P'Beam and P'Pha lived in the same dorm as him. It was round 7:35 when I saw P'Kit coming down from the stairs. I went out of my car and approached him, he was shocked when he saw me standing at the back, heh 😊 so cute.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked with an irritated voice.

"Nothing P, I just wanted to see you so bad." I replied while smiling. He rolled his eyes and went to his car while I just followed him like a puppy. He turned around when we reached his car.

"Can you stop that?! It's so annoying!" P'Kit said kinda raising his voice.

I just smiled back and grabbed the opportunity to ask him.

"P'Kit, do you have anything to do later?" He was probably shocked hearing my question, it took him a few seconds before he could respond.

"Hmm. No, we don't have classes this evening, and I could go home early, why?" He asked raising his other eyebrow at me.

Blissful feelings took over me after hearing his answer, I immediately asked him.

"P, can you accompany me later? It'll just be in my room, please~ na na na~" I said while trying to convince him and showing him my puppy eyes.

"Ai'Ba!! I won't do it!!" P'Kit reluctantly declined turning his face to another direction.

I pouted harder, and showing him looks as if I'm about to cry.

"Please P, I'll fetch you later. What time will you be finished?" I asked.

"Hey! No need to do that!! Can't you see I have my own car?! I can go there by myself!!" He replied. Oho~ 😏 Seems like P'Kit realized something, which could be seen in his face, his blushing face, so so cute.

"Okay krap, you said it P." And after that P'Kit went inside the car and drove away, while I was left standing and waving at him as he leaves.

~
I am currently here at the canteen of Yo's faculty, accompanying him while eating. Yo's drinking Pilk (my shortcut for pink milk).

"Ai'Ming, did you ask P'Kit already? Did he agree?" Yo eagerly asked.

"Hmmmmm~ Of course! No one can resist these charms of mine." I jokingly said while making my signature post.

"Blehhh 😷 You haven't changed at all Ai'Ming." Yo shook his head in sign of disbelief.

"Of course! This 'GREAT' Ming doesn't need to change, still handsome and full of charms." I proudly said, Yo just shrugged and continued drinking his pilk.

Now, my turn to counterattack. *evil laughs*

"How 'bout you Yo? Did something change? Don't tell me you already did 'it' with P'Pha?" 😏😝 Boom! Bomb dropped. HAHA 😂😂 Yo chocked and turned beet red after hearing this.

"*coughs* *coughs* What the hell Ming! Ai'ba!!" He shouted at me which only made me laugh.

"So~ did you guys do 'it' already?" I asked while smirking and raising my other eyebrow.

Yo blushed harder and looked down.

"N-not yet....." He whispered, but was enough for me to hear.

I just hid my smile and stayed silent, that went on for a couple of minutes.

"Do you need anything for later?" Yo asked which surprised me. Oho~ changing the topic aye?

"Hmm, nothing really, only a few are needed but I can buy them." I replied.

After a few minutes, I saw some familiar face coming towards this way. He got close to Yo and surprised him. 😵 😱 👈 Yo's reaction. LMAO 😂😂 P'Pha smiled seing Yo's reaction, we wai-ed at him and he sat beside Yo. *sighs* They're so sweet, I wonder when will P'Kitkat and I become this sweet? ....nevermind. I'll do something later, I just hope he agrees. I grabbed my phone and texted my Kitkat.

Me: P' What do you want to eat for later P?

Kitkat: Depends on you. 😒

Me: Hmm~ Me?..... I want to eat........you  😁

Kitkat: Eww. Fuck you!! 😡 Pervert idiot!! 😡 I'll cancel. 😤

Me: Awww. Sorry P' please go later~ na na na~ 🙏🙏🙏

Kitkat: Un. Fine fine. As long as you don't do anything to me, or I'll kill you. 😡👊

Me: Khraaaaap. What time will I pick you up?

Kitkat: 😒 I told you, no need! Just behave okay?!!

Me: Okay khraaap~ What time will your classes end P?

Kitkat: Aroung 7pm I think.

Me: Okay P. Su su na~

And after that, he did not reply.

[A/N] Hello guys, sorry for the grammatical errors I made. Please prepare your heart for the next chapter and I hope you enjoy it. Thank you for the votes and comments.

*Korthod - Sorry

*Ba - Crazy or Idiot