Surprise

Kit's POV

It was around 6:50 pm when our class ended. We are currently here at the parking lot of our faculty. Someone, seemingly familiar approached us, it was Forth. We wondered why he's standing there waiting for us, and approached us once he saw us. I also noticed the change of expression on Beam's face.

It's been 3 weeks since I noticed Forth became closer to us, I mean Beam. Forth came closer to Beam and flashed us a smile, while standing next to him. He was about to get Beam's things, while Beam is standing there, glaring and sending daggers to him, Pha and I were confused seeing the 'unexplained' closure of this two.

I could still feel the tension between Pha and Forth, who doesn't seem to be minding Pha's intense glare. Primary because of what happened between them and Yo. While we were busy observing and analyzing these two 'idiots', Ai'Pha's phone suddenly rang, making this another 'idiot' smile widely.

I guess we know who is calling right, no need to answer that. And as fast as lightning, or something faster than that, he flee leaving me third wheeling this two 'idiots.' As Pha was leaving me behind, so does Beam. He walked out making Forth chase him, for some I dunno reasons. I just shrugged it off and proceeded to go to my car.

"P'Kit~~~~" I heard someone called my name, whose voice seemed to be annoyingly familiar, I turned around and I was right, it was this another 'idiot' who goes by the name of Ming.

I then turned back and rushed to go to my car, but he also ran making him catch up to me, holding my hand to stop me from running further. For fucks sake! Why are these legs of mine short, and somehow useless when I needed them the most! Look at what happened?! I grumbled to myself.

Ming took a deep breath while holding my hand, gripping tightly.

"P'Kit, where are you going?" He asked while taking small breaths.

"Don't tell me....you forgot our promise P?!" He said with a sad tone, while somehow looking down.

"Promise? What promise? When did I make any promises to you?!" I asked using my usual cold tone.

"Oww P. Didn't we plan to have dinner tonight? I asked you earlier and you said yes." He answered showing a brighter smile.

I was frozen and couldn't move, fuckkk!!! Right! I totally forgot!! I'll be having dinner with this 'idiot' too!

"Hmm. Un un un. I forgot." Shifting my position to another one, avoiding meeting his eyes due to embarrassment. I felt my cheeks started to burn, wishing he won't notice.

"I'll give you a ride P. Our cars are just parked next to each other. Take a look." Ming said as he pointed my car, I followed the direction of his finger and confirmed what he said was true.

"Let's just drive on our own, I'll just follow you behind." I lamely excused, making him remove his hand from holding me.

I didn't realize that he was holding my hand while we were talking, shit! Curse this stupid brain of mine for not functioning properly earlier.

I went inside my car and started it, but something unexpected happen.

It won't fucking start!

I tried doing it again and again, and still failed. Just what the fuck is happening?!

"Just go with me P, it seems like your car won't start." Ming suggested seeing my situation. I have no choice right? Let's get this over.

I went out my car and stood in front of him. He gestured me to go inside the car as he tried to open the door, which I forced him to stop. I'm a guy too, remember that, not a fucking girl!

While we were inside his car, and the traffic is kinda bad, the ride just seems so quiet. I decided to break the silence by speaking first.

"Do you need anything? Why'd you want to take me to your dorm?" I asked continuously with a hint of irritation in my voice.

"Hmm no reason P. I just wanna invite you for dinner." He answered cheerfully, while smiling like an idiot.

I just gave him an intense glare, "Earlier, why were you at my campus and why were you running?" I asked once again.

"Ah~ Well....I just can't wait for tonight's 'date', so I decided to wait for you in your campus. Since I've been waiting too long, I decided to buy you a drink, then went to buy it at your canteen. After that, I saw you walking towards your car, and when I called you, you ran so I decided to follow you." He explained. "Ah, here's your drink P." He said as he handed me my drink.  "I don't know what you like, so I decided to choose Cappuccino."

Should I accept it or not? I asked myself, but my conscience keeps on telling me yes, and to top of that, I badly need a drink. So yeah, I accepted it, saying thanks to him. I saw him smile wider, weird...

Finally! After so long, we finally arrived at his dorm! As we were walking towards the entrance, I saw some girls eyeing and staring at him as we walked by them. 'I guess it feels different when you have a 'handsome' guy walking beside you' I thought to myself.

Wait, what the fuck did I just say?! What the hell is happening to you Kit?!

As I was busy invisibly slapping my face, I didn't notice that we have arrived at his room. I accidentally collided with him since I didn't notice my steps, I looked up to apologize to him but Ming's face was so close that surprised me, making me blush a little. We had an eye contact for about 3 seconds, and I felt my cheeks starting to burn so I shifted my gaze to another direction.

Fuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Why the hell did that happen?! Kit, you're an idiot! I said to myself while cussing. I felt my heart skip a beat? ..........WTF?!! Don't be like this my heart, stay calm and shut up! I said to it.

"P'Kit, please come in." Ming suddenly spoke, making me look at him. He slowly turned the knob and what I saw, totally amazed me.....

[A/N] Sorry this took so long. Anyway, thanks for reading.

PS: Super excited for 2 Moons fanmeeting in Manila, which will be held later ^_^

I'll update the next chapter later or tomorrow ....

TBC