Shocked (Part 2)

Kit's POV

On the way to my dorm, my mind seemed to be in a haze. I couldn't fully imagine that the usual active and cheerful Ming would cry in front of me. Did I do something or say something to make him cry? I do think it was my fault that he was in that state.

I was about to enter my dorm when I saw Ai'Pha and N'Yo rushing out and driving very fast. I wonder where they are going this late at night, I just shrugged my thoughts off and proceeded to my room. Once I was in my room, I directly laid at my bed, my mind seemed to recall the shocking events that happened today, 1st Ming's confession and 2nd, Ming crying. As I recall these events, I began to worry about him.

I admit, I vacillated when Ming confessed to me earlier. At first, I just find him annoying, he keeps on bothering and following me, just like a crazy stalker. I didn't notice when my opinion changed about him, but lately .....................I mi—

Not like that Kit!! Something like................

What's the right word?

Hmmmmm~

I'm happy with his company..??

There I said it!! Even though that kid's super annoying, I'm kinda happy when he's around, I just don't show my true feelings at all. I don't know when I felt something like this, I think I'm falling for him....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Only as a friend okay?!

But seriously, I do feel something strange whenever I'm around him. He knows me too much, just like how my bestfriends do. People often call me 'bipolar' due to my attitude, but I can't help it right? This is part of my mechanism, hiding my true feelings and saying the opposite. Well, I don't want to get hurt easily, this is my form of self-defense, is it wrong to do that?

While I was thinking, I felt my eyelids getting heavier, signalling me to sleep. And the night passes by feeling uncertainty.

------------------The next morning

The next morning, I woke up earlier than usual, maybe I didn't get a good sleep after what happened last night. I usually cook food for myself, but since I was not at the mood, I decided to eat at the nearby restaurant near my dorm. After eating my breakfast, I decided to proceed to the campus, I texted Pha and Beam that I'll be going first.

Wait....................

I think I forgot something....................

Beam!! Shiya!! Why did I forget him? I contemplated while rubbing my head.

I'll explain, I usually wake Beam every morning, except when there's a holiday, or a day where we get to rest. Since I usually wake him up, I also cook food for him. You could call me 'Mother Hen', but I don't care. This lazy ass idiot only wakes up when food is served and he gets in my nerves often, but hey, were bestfriends, so its normal for us. I often think that I'm his maid since I'm ALWAYS the one who fixes and arrange his things after tossing them out or something, his room is always a mess, so I take time to clean all his shit and give a long speech about cleanliness. There you have it.

--------

What should I say to him? How should I face him? I hope Beam does not interrogate me for not waking him up.

While I was busy thinking about a way to escape Beam's 'possible' interrogation, I suddenly thought about Ming. Is he okay? How should I act around him? What should I say? Should I pretend like nothing happened? These questions flooded my mind, I started to feel uneasy again, Kit calm down, I tried calming myself down, but it doesn't help at all. I do feel awkward if I see Ming again, I admit. While I was emerged in my thoughts, a white car, who seemed to be very familiar, parked in front of the building, where I was currently sitting, damn! It's Beam's car! I'm in deep shit, I mumbled.

I started to feel uneasy, or scared! He might annoy me for the rest of the day, something I want to avoid, especially due to my current condition. The door of the car open reaveling................Forth?!

Wait, what?! Forth?!!

Coming out from the driver's seat?!!! In Beam's car?!!!

With Beam?!! Coming out from the passenger's seat?!!!

Exactly, tell me what is happening?! Why are these two together?! And in Beam's car!!

As Beam went out of the car and was about to go to where I am, Forth pulled him close which made me quirk my eyebrow. Something's fishy about them......... They talked for a bit, which made Beam change his expression to an irritated one, as he comes closer to me.

"Aww. Kitty, why didn't you wake me up." Beam asked with a snarky tone while sitting beside me.

"I woke up earlier than usual, and I was lazy to wake you up.'' I excused, while averting my gaze.

"Auu. Hey, Kit." Forth suddenly greeted me as he put Beam's things on the table, earning a wicked glare from Beam.

"Go away, don't you have classes?" Beam angrily asked.

"Oho~ he's worried." Forth teased while smirking.

"Fuck you!" Beam responded.

And here I am, watching this bestfriend of mine getting irritated and angry for some reason.

"Am I missing something, Ai'Beam?" I cut their fighting with this stupid question.

"Ai'Kitty, what are you talking about?!" Beam shouted.

"You know Kit, Beam and I –" Forth started speaking but Beam cut him off.

"Fuck you Forth!! Shut up!!" Beam retorted.

Forth and I just stared at Beam, also the people around us, giving us the 'who are these people?' look.

So something did happen, I thought to myself while nodding.

While Beam and Forth are still arguing, Ai'Pha and N'Yo arrived.

"What is happening here?" Pha asked raising his voice a little.

"Sawadee Krap Ps." Yo greeted us once they arrived at the table.

We also greeted him back, but something's missing....

.

.

Ming's out of sight.

I'm not looking for him or anything, I'm just worried, OKAY?!

"Where's Ming, N'Yo?" Beam asked, he seemed to read my mind.

I told you, I'm not looking for him!! Jeez, this idiot! Aishhh!!

But I also wanted to know where that jerk is......

Yo and Pha looked at each other, eyes seemed to be hesitant.

"About Ming, he.................."

[A/N] This chapter is done! I guess this chapter is also long, sorry for the inconvenience. Also I did not know some of the words I mentioned, I'm just, you could say, practicing and enhancing my vocabulary or some sort.

Anyway, thank you for reading, voting and commenting.

TBC