Thinking

Kit's POV

The moment I woke up, my eyes seemed to swell, maybe because I cried too much last night. I decided to prepare myself for school, ignoring the fact that my body still aches, so I went to the kitchen to cook.

After cooking and doing my morning routine, I went outside to knock on another person's door. To be honest, I really don't want to attend classes for this day, but damn! There will be a quiz later, and I need to take it to maintain my record.

While I'm on my way to Beam's room, I saw a familiar figure standing there........

.

.

.

Standing outside Beam's door

.

.

.

Forth???

So I came closer to confirm it, and all of a sudden, he greeted me.

"Aui. Kit, good morning."

I smiled while slowly and subtly raising my eyebrow.

"Good morning too. Hey, Ai'Forth, what are you doing here this early in the morning?" I asked him.

He flashed his smile before answering, "Ahh, uhm. I came for Beam. Well, I want to give him his breakfast (showing the plastic bag he is holding) maybe he haven't eaten yet." He answered.

What relationship does these two have? Beam is hiding something from us. Should I confirm it? I asked myself.

So I decided to let him enter Beam's room, I rummaged my bag, looking for Beam's key, and after a couple of minutes, I finally found it.

.

.

Come to think of it, I don't have to make breakfast for that sloth anymore! It's kinda weird if I just grabbed the plastic bag Forth's holding, and not inviting him to come in.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Forth, come in." I said gesturing my hands.

He's probably wondering why I said those and how I got a duplicate of Beam's key. I twisted the door knob revealing scattered books, a pile of papers and notes welcomed us, well, this is the room's usual state . I decided not to clean this mess and not to be his housekeeper for a day since I'm so damn tired.

I stepped closer to Beam's bed, trying to wake him up. Now, I have 3 ways to wake him up. 1.) Wake him up the usual way, that includes tapping, poking and other methods to annoy him. 2.) Find something, may it be a pillow or something, and use that thing to thrash him. Lastly, 3.) Get a glass of water and pour it on him.

Sometimes, I just want to hit him with a rock, he's wayyyyy to difficult to wake up. That's only a secret okay? ^_^

I decided to wake him using the 1st method.

"Beam........Beam........wake up. We'll be late." I stated while poking Beam.

"hmmmmmm"

"Beam.....Beam Baramee!" I started raising my voice.

That triggered me, making me loose all my patience.

"BEAM BARAMEE WAKE UP YOU ASSHOLE!! IT'S MORNING ALREADY!! WE'LL BE FUCKING LATE!! YOU PRICK!!" I shouted while grabbing a pillow and smashed it repeatedly to his face.

He stood up looking confused.

"Oyy...Kitty! What the hell?! That hurts you know? Do you need to use force everytime you wake me up?" Beam grumbled while massaging his face.