Missing

Kit's POV

"About Ming P, he........" Yo said while hesitating and glances to Ai'Pha.

.

.

.

.

.

[Message Ringtone]

"Ah, sorry." Forth said as he grabbed his phone to look at the message. Pha and Yo remained silent, while Beam is just glaring at him.

"Huh?" Forth suddenly spoke after reading the message.

"Is there any problem?" Beam asked Forth.

Forth put down his phone and looked at Beam.

"Oh...nothing. Ming won't come to school, he texted me." Forth replied. "Weird, that kid doesn't have any absent or late since then. I wonder what happened to him." Forth added which made us silent. 

"Ah, N'Yo, what are you about to say earlier?" Forth added which made us look at them.

"Uhm. It was nothing P. I was about to say that Ming won't come to school, but I guess you were first to say it." N'Yo nervously said as he was rubbing his nape.

"By the way, why is he absent?" Forth asked Yo.

"Kit, could we talk?" Pha interjected, I wonder what we'll be talking about.

"Hm." I answered.

We were about to go when Pha was stopped by Yo, grabbing his hand and shaking his head as a sign of disagreement. Ai'Pha looked at Yo's eyes and let out a big sigh.

"Is there any problem?" I asked them.

"Nothing." Pha coldly answered.

"Ming can't come to school because he has a fever P." N'Yo stated.

Ahh~ That's the reason why. Is he going to be okay? I'm kinda worried for that guy....

.

.

The hell?! Why am I worried about him?!!!

"*coughs* *coughs* Seems like someone's worried~" Beam said as he put his arm around my shoulder, while giving me a teasing look.

"Shitty Beam! Who the hell is worried?!" I said as I smacked his head, making Forth laugh, while Pha and Yo stayed silent.

"Korthod na krap~ Let's postpone that and do that later, or else we'll be late."Beam said as he was massaging his head. We didn't notice that only 10 minutes left and the class is about to begin. So we told them to go their faculty so they won't be late.

"Beam, what time should I pick you up?" Forth asked Beam before we could leave, Beam gave him a glare.

"None of your business. Give me my keys." Beam said as he reached his hand to grab his keys, Forth gave the keys and smiled.

"Kit, Beam, I'll drive Yo to his faculty first, you guys take notes for today's lesson." Pha commanded us, which shocked us and N'Yo too.

"P'Pha, no need to do that please. You'll be  late for class. I'll just go with others, or I could just walk to my faculty. " Yo suggested making Pha shake his head in disbelief.

"You'll walk to your faculty? That's kinda far nong. I'll just give you a ride." Forth suggested. We could feel the tension the between them.

.

.

.

Beam too 😂😂😂😂  Their faces are just so funny 😂😂😂😂 I wanted to laugh but I'm holding it in.