Initiating the 1st Step

[This chapter will be cringy or some sort, I ran out of ideas. Sorry :(]

Ming's POV

It's been 2 days since we arrived at home. We've already explained to my parents regarding the matter, they use their connections to get help, and hopefully everything will go well.

We are currently eating our breakfast....silently. Up until now, there's no news about P'Kit yet. Everyone seems to be anxious, it's been too long, TOO LONG since P'Kit was gone, rather kidnapped.

I was about to open my mouth when one of dad's men entered our house and disturbed our meal, he was running out of breath and sweaty.

"Sir, sorry to disturb you, but we received some news regarding the person you're looking for." He stated, making everyone in the room freeze.

"Have you found P'Kit already?!!" I exclaimed as I stood up.

"Yes young master, we already found his location." The man answered. "The head quarters are calling for you, they'll explain the details to you further." He added.

We were not able to finish our breakfast, everyone went to their rooms and get dressed. They, or we are eager to know P'Kit's location so we could finally save him and kick Von's ass, probably kill him if possible.

We arrive shortly in the headquarters, they explained where my Kitkat's location is and how dangerous the place is. The place sounded like Ko Chaloem or something, it is in the northern part of the country and hard to detect because the island is not in the map or any sort, owned by the Aromdee clan, highly surrounded by armed forces, especially their bodyguards. But I don't care, as long as P'Kit is safe, I don't care about what they blabber as long as I, rather we, save him.

The man incharge gave us a map, not exactly the map of the island but almost similar to it, he said.

We arrive at home, thinking of a great plan on how to save Kitkat, but got none. We are just sitting at the living room, mom bought us food for snacks, and came as well.

"Any ideas so far?" Dad ask.

"None." I said.

Then we all went silent again, until Pha broke the silence.

"Do you have anyone you know who can help us? Or like someone to save Kit?" Pha asked.

He's right. Someone I know....we know. But who could it be? Who could they be?

"Ahh~ I remember now." Wayo suddenly announced.

"What is it Nong?" Asked P'Beam.

"Ai'Ming, do you still remember the runpees we used to play with, the gang of uncle?" He asked, eyes seem to sparkle.

"Ohhh~ My boys~~" Dad suddenly recalled.

"Ohhhhh~ your homeboys right?" I asked.

He smirk then nod.

After contacting each and everyone of them, they agreed to meet us tomorrow, at our house.

Morning

Everyone woke up early, eager to meet the homeboys, especially Yo and P'Pha. While we were preparing for some snacks, we suddenly heard a car stop in front our house, we already knew it was the ps, which hype things up.

We left the kitchen and proceeded outside to greet them.

"Long time no see you guys, we miss you so much!" One of the homeboys said. He is P'Art, the youngest among them all, and also our closest.