Searching

Ming's POV 

"Ming........he's back." Yo lifelessly said.

"Huh? Who are you talking about?"

"....................it'........

.

.

Von." 

"And he's the one who kidnapped P'Kit." He added. 

"Huh?!" I heard the Ps react. 

My mind went blank after hearing those words.

"Fuck!!" I screamed.

[Bang]

My anger filled my head, I want to murder someone so bad!! Why does it have to be him!! I thought............he's gone!!! Is he seeking for revenge?!! Argggghhhhhhh!!!

I kept punching the wall to release my anger, but it doesn't help at all!!

"Ming, calm down for a bit, please!" Yo pleaded. 

I turned around and faced him, why is Yo..

"How can I calm down Yo?!! He's back!! That devil, son of bitch is back!! And he kidnapped P'Kit!! So tell me, how can I calm down knowing what he did?!!" I yelled, ignoring the people around us. "Yo, you saw what he did right?!" 

He was quiet for a while, I felt terrible for shouting at him, but I can't help it, knowing P'Kit is highly in danger. 

"Ming, if P'Kit is here, he would not want to see you like this, calm yourself and think! I know it's impossible in this situation, but you can't let the past haunt you again! P'Kit is in danger and we need a plan right now!" You reprimanded me. 

He's right, I was about to say something but I was cut off.

"*coughs* Can one of you explain who this Von is?" P'Beam asked.

Yo and I shared a gaze, hesitating whether to tell them or not, in the end Yo told them the whole story. 

------------

"............we're dead!" P'Beam stated all of a sudden.

"I hope not P." Yo responded. 

"So, what do we do now? It's not like we know someone from FBI or something." P'Beam laughed after saying those words, which earned him a stare from the 4 of us. 

"Beam! You're a genius!" P'Forth exclaimed as he pat P'Beam's head. 

Yo and I smirked, we had that thought before, but we didn't go for it. Now, it'll be easier since Yo got Von's number. 

"Wait here Ps." Both Yo and I told them, we called our families and inform them about the issue, once done we faced them. 

"Ps, I have to bring you home with me, that way, it'll be easier for us to track down P'Kit. " I announced.

"What?!!" The Ps gasped.

"I know it might disrupt your studies and stuff Ps, but dad will take care of it. He also gave me the green light." Yo stated. 

"Wh- wait. So......we have to go to your house too? Like your real house?!" P'Forth asked. 

"Yes P. I don't want any of you to get hurt, Von may take another one of us, so I'm just being prepared." I explained. 

"Fine, when should we go?" It's P'Pha's turn to ask.

"Tomorrow P." Yo answered.

"Tomorrow?!!" P'Beam gasped. "Sorry, just surprised. Er er okay."

"So, what time tomorrow? And where should we meet?" P'Pha asked. 

"Let's just meet at the parking lot of this dorm P, around 8. We'll be driving our cars." Ming answered.

"Okay." 

"Rest well Ps, it'll take around 6 hours to get to my house from here, pack your things and see you tomorrow." I said and stood up, I bid my farewell before going out of the room.

-----

 Once I was in my room, I started to pack my things needed for the trip, well, only a few, since my house is completed with all those stuff. 

After packing and stuff, I changed my clothes and slept. 

---------Morning 

Looking around my empty room, I glanced up the clock and noticed it was 7 in the morning, I forced myself up and started doing my routine. I ate, took a bath and prepared for the trip. 

I went to my car, put my things at the backseat, drove off to Yo's apartment and ordered some food while waiting for them. 

P'Pha and Yo arrived shortly, followed by P'Forth and P'Beam.

"Sawadee krap Ps." Yo and I waied at them. 

"Are you guys ready? It will be a long drive Ps, about 6 hours." I reminded them. 

They noded and went to their cars, P'Pha and Yo, P'Forth and P'Beam, and loner me. 

[A/N] Guyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssss~ I'm really sorry for delaying this book, and the other book as well, I thought I could chill after publishing the previous chapter but no. But I'm glad to announce that summer break has started so...I could focus writing and stuff, updates will probably be twice or thrice a week, depends. 

Thanks for being patient with me 😊 I appreciate your votes, comments, and reading this ff too. Thank you so much!

TBC