Declaration

Kit's POV

So, let me sort this out first. Ming took me to an amusement park for our 'date' or whatever he calls it. Then proposes to me to be his faen, which I happily agreed. We hug, we kiss, we held hands, we had a long conversation, mostly getting to know each other. He took me home, we held hands in the car, he brought his clothes so he could sleep in my room, AGAIN! Wait! The last part!!

Come to think of it, why am I thinking about these stuff again? I mean, he's my boyfriend now right? And it's normal for couples to do stuff like these? Is it?

I don't know, I'm new to this. Someone help me! My face started heating once again. The fact that Ming's here in my room (again), and he's currently taking a shower, I didn't realize that my mind was lost thinking about these stuff, when in fact, I should be thinking about how to deal with another upcoming problem.

I keep blaming myself why I agreed for him to stay again for the night. Now I don't know how to react around him, nor can be sweet or cheesy to him! How can I sleep with him beside me, ON BED, with him being my BOYFRIEND?!

I was busy talking to myself in my mind that I didn't notice the door of the bathroom open and Ming staring, rather observing or reading my actions.

"What are you thinking my KitKat?" The familiar voice questions, making me halt from my list of thoughts and a blush crept once again on my face. Looking at the source, he was standing there wearing his sleep shorts, half naked, his chest and abs exposed, while his left arm is wiping his half wet hair.

The blush on my face gets darker when my eyes got in contact with his chest, especially his 6 pack abs which are hard, lean and alluring. And all of a sudden, he jumps on me, nestled on my waist, while snuggling to it. The blush on my face gets darker as I felt my blood is about to explode from the skin contact and the closeness.

"Thinking about me na?~" Ming purred like a cat, which is awfully disturbing, avoiding my eyes to his, and voice my concerns.

"W-Why d-don't you wear your shirt?" I ask while stuttering because my mind and heart can't comprehend at the situation.

"Answer me first na P~" He pleaded while trying his best to look at my avoiding eyes.

"That's none of your concern." I replied shortly, still blushing at the moment.

"Aww. That is my concern. I'm your boyfriend now my KitKat, I'm yours, you're mine. And all these could be yours too." He gestured his hands pointing to his body, "And all of that could be mine too, someday." He then points on my body." Another heat whipped my face as anger arises within me.

"PERVERT!" I shouted as I flick his forehead roughly. He retreats as he massages his foreheads and gave out a sad smile. I sigh and hands him a shirt. "Wear it or you'll get sick." I mumbled as I handed it closer to him. He grabs the shirt and wears it.

I calm myself from all the commotion as I took deep breaths. Ming scooted closer to me and hug me.

"You should get used to these Kitkat na~ I'll spoil you so much, don't worry." Ming said as he lays his head on my shoulder.

"You shouldn't do that." I mumbled without looking at him, he retreated his head and look at me.

"Of course I should! You're my boyfriend, and as your boyfriend, I should pamper you lots!" He declared while giving me a determined look. I sigh as I admit my defeat and slowly look at his eyes.

"Just don't- don't go overboard about it. I'm still new to this and I'm still adjusting." I voiced out. Ming gave me an understanding smile as he pecks my left cheek and nose.