Unexpected

Ming's POV

We're currently here at my dorm, I was about to open the door when P'Kit suddenly bumped into me. I turned around examining if he's okay, I lowered my head since P is smaller, but he looked up that made our faces inches apart. We stare at each other, good for 3 seconds, during that time I felt his breathing and how he blushed. It was good enough to explore his face and physical features which made me understand how cute my P'Kitkat is. That scene was perfect but P was the one who broke that moment, I soon realized how red his face is, and can't help but fall in love with him again. I just smiled seeing his cute reaction.

"P'Kit, please come in." I said which made him look at me as I open the door slowly.

~
Kit's POV

Ming slowly opened the door and what I saw totally captured my attention. The lights were arranged as if there's an occasion or something.

We entered the room, while I'm still gaping at how marvelous the lights reflected the room

We entered the room, while I'm still gaping at how marvelous the lights reflected the room. Ming closed the door behind us which made me jolt and return to reality, the apprehensive feeling once again took over me. I scanned the room and notice how tidy and pleasing it is to the eyes, didn't expect him to be this kind of person, guess you can't judge a book by its cover. My eyes seemed to fixated at the table, its design can be somewhat called.....romantic? It's simple, but is very beautiful.

With all these setting and designs, I can't help but wonder, all I know is were going to have dinner, and nothing else, so what's with the setting? There's roses and candles too, what in the world is happening? Can someone please explain it to me

I went to grab the chair but Ming grabbed it first and pulled it, I rolled my eyes seeing his actions and took a seat. He took the viand and placed it at the table, I took no time to hesitate and grabbed my utensils as I start digging in. Don't judge, I'm just so damn hungry!

Being a student is stressful, especially if you're studying medicine, too many lab works and assignments, and gives you no time to chill at all, well sometimes. While I was complaining about my life, this person in front of me keep staring while I eat, so annoying. I paused for a while and glared at him.

"Ai'Ming, Why aren't you eating?!"

"It's okay P. I'm still full. Looking at you while you eat makes me full." He replied sheepishly. 

"Sheesh! Stop with you're nonsense and start eating, the food will spoil!" I commanded him.

He just nodded and started eating. We ate silently while I can sense Ming still glancing at me.

"Ah. What I said earlier P, that this is a 'date' why didn't you get angry?" Ming started.

"*coughs* *coughs* Bastard!! What the hell are you saying?! When did I say that this is a 'date'?!" I answered while coughing.

"Just now P." Ming quickly answered without hesitating.

I smacked his head using the spoon and glared at him sending daggers in his way. I started eating again while Ming just smiled and touched the part where I hit him while massaging it, and he also started eating.

Once we had finished eating, I was about to stand up when he suddenly hold my hand.

"Wait for a while P, I have something to give you." Ming said before leaving, I waited for a few seconds before he came back hiding his hands at the back.

"P'Kit, give me your hand." He excitedly said which earned him a deadly glare from me. "Don't worry P, I won't do anything, promise." He added while making a promise sign.

What is this idiot gonna do? I asked myself.....I just followed him and extended my hand. He placed the thing in my hand, it was cold and rigid, something like a metal, it has some sharp edges which I could not describe. Upon looking at the item, I notice that it was a gear badge that all Engineering students have, I saw one from Forth. I stare at the badge with all the questions filling inside my head, I was about to ask Ming, but he suddenly knelt down in front of me while holding my hand.

"At first, I'm not sure about my feelings towards you. I met a lot of people who are beautiful and cute, but you are the one that out stand them the most. I did not expect that you would come to my life and change me completely. Whenever I'm helping Yo reach his P'Pha, you and P'Beam are always by his side, helping him. My mind was confused and was not sure what I really want, so I decided to befriend you and get to know you better. The more I learn about you, the closer I am to knowing the real you. To be honest, I'm still hesitant towards you, but it was too late when I realize that my feelings for you is beyond friendship and something I also cannot explain. When I realized my true feelings towards you, I realize it was love, something that I couldn't fully understand, not after meeting you."

He took a deep breath, before he started talking again.

"P'Kit, I really really love you, and I'm sure about my feelings towards you. ...............................Can you be my boyfriend?" Ming said while smiling widely still kneeling in front of me while looking straight to my eyes.

I froze after hearing what he said. H-huh? Did I hear him correctly? H-he wants me to be his b-boyfriend? He l-l-loves me?

Is the world still spinning? I do think the world stopped for a moment.

While thinking and organizing my thoughts, Ming just stayed silent while staring at me.

"P?" He asked but I ignored it.

"P'Kit" He called once again, still I ignored it. I need time to organize my thoughts and think clearly.

"P'Kitkat."

"H-huh?" I answered while my senses started coming back.

Ming just showed me his smile still kneeling.

"P, I said, I love you, can you be my boyfriend?" Ming stated.

I gathered all my thoughts and try to fix my posture, I took a deep breath preparing my self to talk. I gestured Ming to stand before talking, you can do this Kit, this is it....breathe....

"About that Ming........"

[A/N] Hey guys, so sorry for the long update. It was because of some personal reasons.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting on the previous chapter. I hope you liked it.

Follow me for more updates 😁

TBC