Epilogue (1)

Ming and Kit are dating for almost a month now, and everyday, these two learn more and more about each other. One night, Ming decided to stay at Kit's dorm, which reluctantly agreed after so many tries.

"P'Kit~ I miss you!" Ming pulls his boyfriend for a tight and loving hug. Kit squirmed from all the action as he keeps on cussing at the junior, forcing him to put him down.

"Sheesh! Such a sissy! We've only been apart for half an hour!" Kit scolded as soon as Ming puts him down while giving his boyfriend a cold and hard glare. Ming smiled and entered the room, removing his shoes and making his way to the couch. He puts his backpack full of clothes as he started arranging them on the couch.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kit was stunned at the amount of clothes Ming brought. "You're only staying overnight! Why need so many clothes?!" Kit scolded once again. Ming smiled at him and hug his shoulder.

"Come to think of it, I would like to stay with you every now and then. So I brought these just in case I wanted to stay here for the night or day." Ming reasoned as he gave a half grin and half smile to his lovely KitKat. Kit rolled his eyes unamused at the reason.

"Do you have any space left for my clothes P?" Ming asks as he eyed the closet.

"Hmm." Kit answered then went to the kitchen, bringing something with him in return. "Here." Kit handed to Ming, which is looking confused as of the moment.

"Why this P? This is a trash bin." Ming asks as he receives the trash bin while looking at it, confused.

"Exactly. Put those clothes here and I'll donate them for the charity event tomorrow." Kit put on a serious face, trying not to laugh at the reaction of Ming.

"Whaaaaaa- P'Kit why?! You're mean~" Ming whines and as of cue, Kit started laughing non-stop.

"Hahahahaha. I'm sorry, your face is funny." Kit uttered as he pauses each word trying not to laugh, but failed to do so. Ming was a little bit fussed by the joke Kit made, earning a huge grin on his face he discreetly lifted Kit with both hands, carrying him bridal style as Kit holds tightly on Ming's neck.

"As much as I want to see your dimpled laugh, I'm quite serious here KitKat." Ming voices out as he looks at his Kit tenderly. Kit is flustered red from Ming's words, he started squirming as soon as he felt embarrassed by their current position, while yelling: 'put me down asshole!'

Ming spun both of them around until Kit finally gives in and told him that he won. Before putting his KitKat down, Ming steals some kisses on Kit's forehead, nose, then cheeks. By the time Kit was down and standing, his face was furiously red in color.

"Hehe. P'Kitkat looks so cute right now~" Ming cooed as he gives his boyfriend another loving hug. Kit just rolls his eyes then try to make himself calm.

Kit broke their hug and walks to his closet, shifting some clothes on one side, before facing Ming.

"Come here, bring your clothes also." Kit commanded and Ming follows, while Kit is busy arranging his boyfriend's clothes, Ming just stares lovingly at him with a huge grin on his face.

Once done, Kit faced Ming and was suddenly met by those lips that was connected to his. Kit was blushing by the action as Ming parted his lips, dropping another peck along the way before smiling like an idiot at his boyfriend.

After recovering for a minute or two, Kit smack Ming on his head making a loud sound echoing through the entire room.

"What the hell was that?!" Kit shouted as he glared at Ming. His boyfriend just massage the part that was hit and gave him puppy eyes.

"So abusive na~ I'm sorry~ That was just my reward for you helping me put my clothes in your closet." Ming explains as he keeps on massaging his head. Kit was embarrassed by his words, not because of his actions towards Ming earlier, but because it made him blush once again.

"Who wants your reward Idiot!" Kit stormed as he walks to his bed and lays there. Sighing in frustration, he grabs his phone which is placed on the table near the bed, and started scrolling through his social media.

Ming moves closer to him as he literally jumps on his busy boyfriend, earning an 'oomfh' sound from Kit.

"Shiya! You're damn heavy you buffalo!" Kit complains as removes Ming's arms that was snaking his body.

"I'm sorry na P~ I love you na~" Ming sweet talks his grumpy KitKat while giving him the puppy look. Kit just sighs in defeat and let Ming hug him tightly.

"P, let's watch a movie na? May I borrow your laptop?" Ming asks as he half uprise from his position. Kit moves away from him and grabs his laptop that was on his study table. He gives them to Ming as he busies himself tidying his scattered books and notes.

"What's your password P?" Ming asks as he opens the laptop.

"I don't have any, it's bothersome." Kit replied shortly, not looking away from his duty.

"Eh? Why don't you have password in your laptop P? What if it gets lost or something?" Ming shares his worry.

"Why would anyone steal my laptop? I don't even bring it to school, and besides I have some kind of program that trace its location and autolock itself." Kit explains as Ming nods his head in amazement.

"Oho p~ you're so smart." Ming compliments his boyfriend, Kit sneered at him.

"Of course I am."

"But what if I steal your laptop P?"

"Why would you steal my laptop?" Kit was caught off guard by his question.

"Auu. So I could see your pictures in here, maybe some baby pics that you saved?" Ming grinned at the sudden thought, making Kit flabbergasted.

"Ai ba! Most of my baby pics are in the album at my house." Kit unknowingly responded, making Ming's smile widen. Kit realizes what he said and flush at his mistake.

"Oho~ I would like to see your pics P. Maybe meet my future-in-laws too." Ming puts his right hand under his chin while giving a teasing look at Kit.

"You!! As if I'll allow you to see my baby pics!" Kit pointed at Ming with horror as he runs to the bathroom and hide.

A/N: How's this epilogue? I'll post part 2 when I'm finished writing it Ps 😁