Change

Ming's POV

[A/N: This scene was after Yo had stayed at Ming's place(chapter 10 part1)]

After Yo left me earlier, I decided to sleep some more, trying to clear my head and find a solution to my problem.

My heart still hurts, thinking about last night's tragedy, but I can't blame P'Kit right? This is all my fault after all, forcing myself to the person who doesn't even like me! So this is what happens...

I lay myself down, trying to sleep, and almost forgot to text P'Forth, so I texted him before going to sleep.

-----
When I woke up, it was almost noon. I stood up and decided to go to school, so I prepared the things needed.

After everything was prepared, I went down and received a text, it was from Ai'Yo. He's asking me if I'll still go to school, I replied saying that 'I'll be there', and drive my way to his campus.

Once arrived, I could clearly see Yo's 'Fairy Gang', so I found a nearby parking space, and parked my car.

I came closer to their table, seeing them focused on their notes and discussions. One fairy angel saw me and screamed.

"Ahhh! The campus moon is here!" He sassily said.

The other fairy angels, including Yo, looked at their friend then looked at my direction.

"Auu. Ming, why are you here?" Yo asked while smiling. "Are you feeling better?" He added.

I smiled and nodded, "I'm fine, Ai'Yo." I replied.

I came closer to their table and one fairy angel stood up and wrapped his arms around mine.

"Hey Montri bitch! Don't you dare hold Ming like that! He's mine!!" Another fairy angel shouted as he stands.

I keep on giving Yo the 'help me' look but he only laughs. Geez, this kid!

"Yo, can you accompany me?" I asked, breaking the ongoing war between these two fairy angels.

"Hmm~ Where?" Yo innocently asked.

"Faculty of Medicine." I simply answered, Yo changed his expression after hearing what I said.

"Ming----"

"Don't worry. I'm really fine." I said while giving a reassuring smile.

I saw Yo soften his expression, and so he agreed. He also added that P'Pha forgot something, and he wants to give it to him later.

------
While we were on our way to the faculty of Medicine, the drive was silent, until Yo decided to speak.

"What are you gonna do? Going to the Medicine faculty all of a sudden?" Yo asked. I just took a deep breath before answering.

"I just wanna see P'Kit, even just for a while." I simply answered, tears about to form in my eyes, chest starting to tighten, and tightly gripping the steering wheel.

"Ai'Ming, are you crazy?! I know how much you love P'Kit, but look at you right now?! You're only hurting yourself!" You warned.

"Thanks for worrying Ai'Yo, but I just cant......I can't seem to let him go. Seeing his face is enough for me.......even though he hurt me." I responded, I do think in a few seconds my tears are about to fall, but I'm trying to hold it in.

Yo released a big sigh in disbelief, "Fine. But I already warned you. You're only hurting yourself Ai'Ming."

"I know." I replied giving him a reassuring smile.

--------

Once we reached the faculty of Medicine, we immediately saw the trio. There! P'Kit! I was about to call his name out loud, but then I remembered what he wanted. The happy and excited expression turned to a sad and hurting one, instead of being happy seeing the face of the person I love.

=======Fastforward

I was just silently eating my lunch beside P'Pha, third wheeling them, while sneaking glances at P'Kit once in a while. I want to come closer to him, annoy, hug and do what ever I want to P'Kit, to only stay by his side, but I must put some distance for awhile. Ever since earlier, I noticed P'Kit keeps on stealing glances at me, or am I daydreaming? But I don't want to expect......so I decided to avoid any eye contact from him.

That was the scene during the whole lunch, until they decided to leave cause the *runpees still have classes to attend, same as P'Forth. I drove Yo to his faculty before going to the Engineering faculty.

---------------

I'm on my way to my room, exhausted, tired and brokenhearted. I opened the door and dumped my bag on the sofa, as I sit near it.

[phone ringing]

I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Hello? May I know who is calling?" I asked, but heard no response coming from the other line. I thought that it might be one of my fans who got my number, so I dropped the call.

'Weird...........Usually they're the ones to speak first...........I wonder who called?' I thought to myself.

I just ignored my thoughts, shaking my head and clearing it up. I stood up, grabbed some clothes, ready to take a shower and everything.

After showering and eating dinner, I directly went to bed and decided to review for the missed lessons. I received a text from Yo asking me if I'm alright, and I replied yes.

While I was on the edge of studying and sleeping, a thought came to mind. "I miss him", are the only words that came out of my mouth.

[A/N] Sorry guys for the long update, I've decided to update during weekends. Anyway, this chapter is so boring and I dunno.....

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting.

TBC