➳ breaks

gas station

luke: we should buy some food while we're here.

liv: and when you say food, you actually mean twenty packets of tim-tams.

luke: [mumbles] what? they're yum.

liv: [scoffs] no, you're just a chocoholic.

[luke scowls at liv as he continues to fill up the car with gas, while she enters the
store to buy snacks and pay for the petrol]

liv: i got it all. even a packet of tim-tams.

luke: [smiles] thanks. now let's keep going. we shoud reach the border in a few hours.

liv: honestly, my butt is going to go permanently numb if i don't do something about it.

luke: [laughs] you poor thing.

liv: yeah, well, would you rather me complain until we stop next?

luke: sit on your pillow or something.

liv: [hops in the car, picking up gigi from her pillow and setting her back down, bringing the pillow up front] this better work.

luke: [raises an eyebrow] you better of not upset the cat too much, she'll get you.

liv: [shoots him an are-you-freaking-kidding-me look] yeah, cause she's scary.

[both turn to look at the small cat, who'd now replaced her pillow with lukes suitcase.
liv turns back to luke and chuckles.]

luke: it's going to get fur all over it.

liv: your suitcase is black. now get in, i'm driving.

luke: you can't drive if your sitting on a pillow. that's just...odd.

liv: [pops head out the window, shooting luke a dead look] just get in the car.

luke: [rolls eyes] little miss bossy we've got here. i'll just have to eat the tim-tams by myself then.

liv: i don't even like tim-tams.

luke: you've deeply offended me.

liv: you'll get over it. you love me.

luke: just give me a minute.

liv: [pulls out of the gas station and back onto the highway, shaking her head and chuckling.]

luke: i'm good now.

liv: that's good.

luke: isn't it?

liv: just eat your tim-tams.