Chapter 21: ...

-Entry created on: 6/12/2013-

The next chapter is going to be nearly impossible to write.

I started this little book on advice from my therapist. By therapist, I mean Pepper, of course. She said that if I could write down what happened to me, maybe it would be easier to wrap my head around.

But....

I still can't.

Anyways, I was just going to write the parts that I will eventually have to after this, but Devon came up with a better idea.

He said that maybe if I looked at it as a chance to write down my origin story, then maybe it would be easier to finish.

I didn't think it was a good idea at first. I mean, everyone who'd I want to know what happened already knows. What would be the point?

But then I realized that there was one person who wouldn't know. One person who was there almost the entire time but wouldn't remember a single thing.

You.

I eventually motivated and wrote this. When you eventually get this, you'll be about nine, unless something happens sooner. That way, you'll be old enough to understand. Or, at least, I'll be old enough to be over it.

So yeah. This is why you're reading this. In retrospect, I probably should have put something like this at the beginning. Oh well.

Now that you know, there's nothing stopping me from writing the next chapter.

Except, of course, the fear of facing what happened.

I don't know if I can face it. It was hell. It really, really was.

-~-

Okay, this chapter is a break from the story to give you a little insight into why this is being written from Lyla's point of view.

Who is the mysterious you, you might ask?

That'd be Tony and Pepper's child!

S/he is going to be very important later on, but before that happens, the little Stark needs a name! I couldn't come up with a good one, so I thought I'd just ask you guys!

So, if you get any good ideas, leave it in the comments! I'll need some good girl/guy's names. Either one will work!

Thanks so much for reading guys! I seriously love how much support this story is getting! We're in the final stretch now! Thank you for sticking with Lyla and I all the way :)